Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old February 14th, 2007, 11:26 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
call of duty

call of duty is one game i absolutley love i only own the first but have played all of them and the expansions on all the levels of hardness. the reason i love this game is because it game me sense of true brother hood and that i had take cover go sniper etc. so i could protect my fellow brothers in action i was hurt to see any of them die. i know this may seem cheesey but the gae really gave a experince so has anyelse played it and how did it effect you
Old February 14th, 2007, 11:35 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
I almost threw Call of Duty 2 out the window about an hour ago. I'm trying to get achievement points on XBox and in order to get the majority of them on that game, you need to play it on Veteran. I'm at the last stage of the Russian campaign where you need to stop four waves of charging Germans. I can get down to the last wave, but my incompetent crew can't keep me alive. How can I snipe when I have Germans shooting me in the back!!
Old February 14th, 2007, 11:37 PM

heroscaper2.0 has disabled reputation
I have played all of the games. It actually made me realize the difficulty of war, and that WWII was very tragic, and dark. This is truly one of the best games.
Old February 15th, 2007, 12:08 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I have COD 1&2 for the PC. Two of the best FPS games around if you ask me. Crazy non-stop action through and through. I always liked playing the Russian campaing the best.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games