Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old April 3rd, 2020, 04:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Most of my knowledge is WWIII based.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; April 6th, 2020 at 09:04 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 05:33 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

I was mostly fascinated with WWII and Vietnam in my younger years and have started to become interested in WWI over the past few years.

Machine guns were a game changer and so many generals still sent their men to tell slaughter.

A book called A World Undone The Story of the Great War 1914-1918, by G.J. Meyer is really good.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 3rd, 2020, 05:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah machine guns were really used to maximum effect. Gas warfare also became common. Air power was in its infancy. Trench warfare ruled.
Anti-German policy was strong and African Americans performed incredibly heroic deeds despite their status back home.
Old April 4th, 2020, 01:59 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

WWI Tactical Game Recommendation:

The Great War by Richard Borg (PSC)
Commands & Colors series:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardg...3105/great-war
Old April 5th, 2020, 03:23 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

With being stuck at home here in NYC aka Pandemic Central, I discovered that CBS All Access is currently offering two free months of service. So its just become my very first streaming service! I'm currently binging on Star Trek Picard, and have now seen the first six of the ten First Season episodes. Its a great show. After each episode I watch Wil Weaton's Ready Room episodes on youtube, where he does interviews with creators, cast, and crew.
Old April 8th, 2020, 11:37 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Marvel's Runaways: Enjoying this one way more than I expected. Great cast.

The Boys: A little much for me in a Rick and Morty way but still really good. Not sure I have ever watched anything Karl Urban is in and not liked it.
Old April 8th, 2020, 11:51 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Loved The Boys! Really enjoyed the first season of Runaways, but I've had trouble getting through the second season. The ratio of melodramatic teen angst to superheroics and forward plot momentum started getting a bit too high for me.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 8th, 2020, 11:53 AM

Hmm, maybe I will hold off on that Hulu subscription to watch Season 2.
That is too bad. I actually started researching the characters and comic plot because I liked it so much.
Old April 8th, 2020, 11:59 AM

I mean, don't take my word for it. Your mileage may vary. I do plan to circle back to it eventually.

Old April 8th, 2020, 12:20 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's also on Disney+ if youre thinking about that.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old April 8th, 2020, 12:24 PM

Cool, thanks for suggestion.
Old April 9th, 2020, 06:48 PM

Anyone who has Amazon Prime, check out Ronin Warriors aka Samurai Troopers.
Awesome cartoon/anime. Very family friendly!
White Blaze rules.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV