Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old April 12th, 2021, 02:56 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Buying Large Peanut and DWK Bases

Have you got a buttload of RotV figures you can't seem to get rid of? Snip Mimring, Grimnak, and DW9K off their bases, chuck them or use them for mods, and send their bases to me! I know there are very viable 3D printing options out there, but I've been doing it this way for a while now and would like to keep things consistent. I'd prefer sales that average out to around $2.50-$3 per base after shipping, so the larger the lot the better. If it helps justify the sale I can also purchase standard bases in the $0.25-$0.50 range, but those are not my primary focus right now. Thank you so much!
Old May 1st, 2021, 01:11 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Buying Large Peanut and DWK Bases

Great trade all around with boromir96! Worked out a great deal to suit my scape needs, communicated everything prompt and concisely, and got it to me quick and well packaged. Thank you so much!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades