Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old January 27th, 2010, 11:06 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Main Chain
UtgarsRage offered some Knights Templar:
Accepted by Lord Pyre, who offered Heroes of the Molton Sea,
Accepted by Mossman, who offered HeroClix,
Accepted by robbdaman, who offered MK and D&D figures,
Accepted by rym, who offered some zombies,
Accepted by UtgarsRage, who offered some Ninjas and Samurai,
Accepted by The Silver Surfer, which hexplex? graciously offered some Against the Giants, and Dungeons of Dread minis, in stead of Silver Surfer.
Accepted by Just_A_Bill, who offered a Knobby White Spider and Yuzzem and DnD Guards of Mithril Hall
Accepted by Sup3rS0n1c, who offered a Vydar Flagbearer
Accepted by Lord Pyre who offered Deathwalker group
Accepted by rym who offered WoA and Deathreavers
Accepted by Flame Gryphon who offered D&D and SW minis
Accepted by Archiver, who offered some Nakita Agents
Accepted by That Guy0715, who offered a mostly complete Raknar's VisionAccepted by Uchiha Blood, who offered custom painted Marro Warriors
Accepted by REGULUS who offered Heroclix and Mage Knight figures
Accepted by Venom_killed_Superman who offered assorted Heroscape items and a DnD mini
Accepted by ET86 who offered some C3G figures
Accepted by Sup3rS0n1c who has yet to offer anything
The latest update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old January 28th, 2010, 03:44 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Okay, I'm going to put up for offer two squads of Blade Gruts and Tornak.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old January 28th, 2010, 03:56 PM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom_killed_Superman View Post
I'm going to accept Regulus's offer if he'll allow it. Here's what I have to offer either way.
HEROSCAPE STUFF
Some translucent sparkly water tiles (Maybe 10-15, all the ones I have)
A glyph of sturla from Mallidon's Prophecy
An extra Grut Orc and Roman soldier for use for customs, base removal, backup figs, whatever.

OTHER STUFF
A D&D Young Green Dragon

Heroclix Figures- Ghost Rider (Too big for single bases) and Juggernaut
*these figures have no bases, but are ready to be glued on any base and then played*

An old style Wonder Woman heroclix figure (w/ base)

I may be able to throw in some more figures for customs if this is not wanted/generous enough.
I am interested in your water titles if they have not yet been claimed ; )

Whoops, I see that they have been accepted...

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.

Last edited by winonavampire; January 28th, 2010 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Too fast of a reply
Old January 28th, 2010, 03:56 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Dang, missed out on the C3G figs!

Thanks, ET86, for updating!

EDIT: Front page is current, again. Also, REGULUS, if you want to wait until you get your stuff (If you still haven't), that's understandable. Hope you get it soon!
Old January 28th, 2010, 04:54 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
Okay, I'm going to put up for offer two squads of Blade Gruts and Tornak.
I'd be happy to recieve this! I accept.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Last edited by 'Scaper94; January 31st, 2010 at 10:52 PM.
Old January 28th, 2010, 07:21 PM
What is Sarcasm?

REGULUS is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Dang, missed out on the C3G figs!

Thanks, ET86, for updating!

EDIT: Front page is current, again. Also, REGULUS, if you want to wait until you get your stuff (If you still haven't), that's understandable. Hope you get it soon!
Too late, paid forward and completed trade with VkS tonight... As yet have not received my custom Marros.

I want my FANTASTIC FOUR!!!
...and Skrulls
Old January 31st, 2010, 10:53 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have Kumiko, Atlaga, and 1x Deathstalkers (double-spaced cyberwolves).

Old February 20th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Any clues on how this is coming yet? Such as, who's sent out and who's received?

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old March 12th, 2010, 10:55 AM

So what's the status? Who has shipped and who hasn't?

Old March 12th, 2010, 11:02 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ok, I have 1x Dwarves and 1x Repulsors to offer.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old March 12th, 2010, 11:14 AM

Jdet is surprisingly tart

I'll accept the Dwarves and Repulsors.

Last edited by Jdet; March 12th, 2010 at 11:23 AM.
Old March 12th, 2010, 11:24 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Alright, before we start getting ahead of ourselves, has 'Scaper94 received his stuff, and JSchild, did you accept 'Scaper94's stuff, or what?

(But dang, I wanted those dwarves. )

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion