Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old August 16th, 2007, 08:57 PM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart
World of Warcraft

This has probably been discussed before but I don't see any recent topics relating to such. So, who plays? I haven't played in about two months, as I got in a rut I didn't feel like working out of... however, I just heard about the announcement of Wrath of the Lich King! I'll have to read more into it, but since they just announced it, I'm guessing it'll take about a year for it to hit the market, or more. I believe Burning Crusade was announced in early 2006, or late 2005... I can't remember, but it was about a year from original word to release.
I certainly hope it won't be out for a while; my best character is a level 54 blood elf warlock! I got discouraged when I had trouble finding a party for the Sunken Temple; I have two class quests, and some other general quests which pay out good rewards (plus I just like to complete them for self satisfaction's sake), though I usually like playing as a loner so it's annoying having to get a party to do something good, especially for an instance that not everyone's currently jumping all over. I recall from the one time I ran it with my old dwarf hunter that it's really quite good, though...
Anywho, Northrend looks great but I gotta hit 58, venture through Outland, and cap off at 70 before I even think about touching the shores of the Roof of the World and shooting for 80! But I can't wait to see how they've fleshed out the story and environment there; we get to interact with tuskarr! We've been told already that they're on good terms with the Horde, but will they act friendly to the Alliance as well? Could there be a new race in the works? Probably not, especially since there's no where in or near Northrend small enough to encompass two zones for new characters. There weren't any newbie zones in Outland, but this is back on Azeroth so you never know... still, the tuskarr aren't shaped like the playable races. That's the prime reason I'm sure we'll never get anything like ogres (though I'd like to see a female ogre after all these years). As far as new non-playable races go, though, I'd really like to see some pandarens... Incase you're wondering, yes, they are part of the real lore! Just because they're panda people doesn't mean they're a joke; they have a rich, albeit secretive culture, and we've already got bovine, swine, and walrus people. Not to mention the inclusion of empty kegs once carried by Rexxar's former adventuring companion Chen Stormstout. If we can just get one single pandaren NPC to talk to, maybe do something useful like hand out a quest or two, I'd be a happy camper!
Old August 16th, 2007, 09:13 PM

Mindfreak is surprisingly tart
I don't the only fantasy game for me is 'scape. If it's any consolation I saw the Warcraft South Park episode : one word.... L....O.....L!
Old August 17th, 2007, 10:35 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
I play mostly on whisperwind server..
for past 3+ yrs... hahahaha
no I'm not addict...
most go herb..... not addicted.... must make pot.....must burn stuff...kill kill... die Tree!!!!!

haha

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old August 17th, 2007, 11:10 PM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention my server! I play Manothas, a blood elf warlock on the Thorium Brotherhood RP PvE realm. I havne't started playing yet, but when I get my Scapeing, friend interaction, and homework in order I'll feel safe enough to sit down and play.
Old August 18th, 2007, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackrock
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention my server! I play Manothas, a blood elf warlock on the Thorium Brotherhood RP PvE realm. I havne't started playing yet, but when I get my Scapeing, friend interaction, and homework in order I'll feel safe enough to sit down and play.
bahaha my main is a '70 lock man...

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old August 18th, 2007, 12:15 AM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!
Hi. I'm no longer an ADDICT really, just someone who plays. But I play, and that's what counts.
Old August 19th, 2007, 10:15 AM

Ravven Demonwing has disabled reputation
I don't play anymore. After hitting 70, getting epic gear, and all that good stuff, I just got downright boredddd... There was nothing to do! NOOOTHING! and that's why I quit.

Ravven Demonwing Manages the Training room in...
The Menagerie
Old August 19th, 2007, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravven Demonwing
I don't play anymore. After hitting 70, getting epic gear, and all that good stuff, I just got downright boredddd... There was nothing to do! NOOOTHING! and that's why I quit.
hit 70
got kara epics and well hitting up the long raid instances just blow ballz with my schedule
I spent most time either lvl'ing my alt or helping friends out atm.

enjoyable at least

cheers
Rod

Old August 19th, 2007, 12:35 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
I tried the demo, just seemed silly to pay $ each month to watch other 3D characters run around naked... seems all anyone did in town.
Old August 19th, 2007, 12:59 PM

jdozs has disabled reputation
Oh the game of WoW.... Such fine memories I had questing on the realm of Draenor with my warlock named Morsbane. In a few short months I managed to go from 1 to 66 and then one day it happened......

The night was dark as was the glaze over my eyes. The vision that had once been clear was diminished to a hazy fog. I stumbled through the outlands looking for a friend to help me to overcome the evil powers of the land when admist the darkness a beacon of light broke through the clouds and within it an angel came unto me. Out of fear I reached within my arsenal of magic powers and began to chant an incantation that would dispell a demon upon this heavenly creature. Her mouth opened and from it a voice so powerful erupted. I strugled to maintain control of my demon but failed. The angel came forth unto me and laid her hand upon my eyes. In that instance my vision became clear and my purpose in this land was weighed against my soul. All the power that I have gained was now lost. My destiny was not in this land but another. I was no longer to fight for the crusade of the Alliance as now I was to leave the lands of Azeroth and join the voices of Ullar, a General in the lands of Vahalla. I stripped myself of the wordly possesions that I have attained and passed along my gold to those in need. The portal was opened and I passed through the bright light leaving the darkness behind me.....forever. Where once I faced great dragons in the dungeons of Azeroth I now fought beside one Dragon King, A group of Elves, and an army of Serpents. My purpose is clear even as I now step forth into the battle to fight The evil Lord Utgar and his band of Orcs. Quickly I reached for my staff and casted a spell upon the one they call Grimnak who rides a great prehystoric creature with jaws so powerful our squads of serpents are quickly torn apart. The spell hits this hideous creature and his jaws have been melded shut. Before I could send another spell to the one orc who carries a flag I was engulfed in a sea of blue. The orcs that carried battle axes and wore heavy armor stripped me of my staff and my life...

That was just a fancy way to say I deleted my toons, uninstalled the game, and got my life back. lol

There is no reason to chastise me. I will beat myself with a stick later.
Old August 19th, 2007, 04:17 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
I play. Just started. Have a level 14 BE lock and a 25 Draeni Hunter. Both on MoonRunner.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games