Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 18th, 2014, 10:00 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Thurman, Daviau, Firefly, Guards, p17 - MegaSilver's Cus

I like Daviau. The Armor enhancement might be too good--the MicroCorps are already a solid army.

--

The H-19 are cool also. I'm not sure what I would think of them from an SoV perspective, but they look like a fun and useful addition to a Mariedian army.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 18th, 2014, 12:42 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It looks like you have been saving up designs, MegaSilver.

Tony Thurman
I'm always going to have issues with that figure, personally, but I do like the design a lot. He's tough at range but not too offensive from far off. He's vulnerable if they close but that's also where he can put on the beats. Sounds like a lot of fun to me. I wouldn't be surprised if he should be on the higher end of your price range just from his higher special attack.

Khaosbringer Firefly
I should post my design that I've had sitting around for this guy on my thread at some point. In any case, I like your take on him. The barrage power looks like a ton of fun and very effective, although the range will limit it even more than the once/round restriction. I'm not positive about the intent of the power, however. Let's say I choose 4 figures to attack: Do I have to roll the 3 attack dice on each one or can I choose to get my second attack on one of them if it still lives and forgo my attack on another target? If that were not an option, I take it if I chose two priority targets to be safe, I could be potentially sitting on my extra attacks if I dropped them with the first shots and had no other available targets. I think that would be cool to do, but I could imagine a lot of people screwing it up. I'd guess this guy lives somewhere between Q10 and Q9 point wise in any case.

Agent Daviau
Nice reference to Rob Daviau. Stealth Armor boost seems nice for the agents, although you want to be careful about taking the dice for abilities like that down too low. 2 could still be safe. I always see Hard Target as a fluff power, but it is certainly nice when it comes up in a map. That Assaut Rifle is potent for range or against squads, although I could see relying on that hand canon more often to just get the kills. Speaking of hand canons, it is a little weird to me that his sidearm is packing such heat, although any lower and you'd just use the assault rifle all the time. He has Agent Carr survivability, though that looks a whole lot better when you can operate more comfortably at range.

H-19 Reserve Guard
I like to think that their pictures are to scale . Two figure unique squads are pretty brutal to design since they have all sorts of hurdles to overcome, but these guys may perform decently in that they should ideally never even take order markers to begin with. I could see potentially drafting them to go alongside some other important Mariedian Hero. Using them may get a little tricky if you rely on the M-43 to move your heroes, but I suppose you can finagle things to make sure the guards keep up. Otherwise I could have fun having them protect someone like Jarek Guy and soak some attacks up for him while he does the heavy lifting.
Old November 18th, 2014, 01:03 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post

Khaosbringer Firefly
I should post my design that I've had sitting around for this guy on my thread at some point. In any case, I like your take on him. The barrage power looks like a ton of fun and very effective, although the range will limit it even more than the once/round restriction. I'm not positive about the intent of the power, however. Let's say I choose 4 figures to attack: Do I have to roll the 3 attack dice on each one or can I choose to get my second attack on one of them if it still lives and forgo my attack on another target? If that were not an option, I take it if I chose two priority targets to be safe, I could be potentially sitting on my extra attacks if I dropped them with the first shots and had no other available targets. I think that would be cool to do, but I could imagine a lot of people screwing it up. I'd guess this guy lives somewhere between Q10 and Q9 point wise in any case.
I should probably change the first like of the power to follow Q10's power, in that after attacking, you can attack up to 3 more times.

EDIT: Better yet, just drop the ability to attack the same guy twice. And done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe
Agent Daviau
Nice reference to Rob Daviau. Stealth Armor boost seems nice for the agents, although you want to be careful about taking the dice for abilities like that down too low. 2 could still be safe. I always see Hard Target as a fluff power, but it is certainly nice when it comes up in a map. That Assaut Rifle is potent for range or against squads, although I could see relying on that hand canon more often to just get the kills. Speaking of hand canons, it is a little weird to me that his sidearm is packing such heat, although any lower and you'd just use the assault rifle all the time. He has Agent Carr survivability, though that looks a whole lot better when you can operate more comfortably at range.
Yeah, I made the his gun do more damage so that you wouldn't have to use his SA all the time. His stats, especially Stealth Armor Enhancement, are not set in stone and need to be playtested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe
H-19 Reserve Guard
I like to think that their pictures are to scale . Two figure unique squads are pretty brutal to design since they have all sorts of hurdles to overcome, but these guys may perform decently in that they should ideally never even take order markers to begin with. I could see potentially drafting them to go alongside some other important Mariedian Hero. Using them may get a little tricky if you rely on the M-43 to move your heroes, but I suppose you can finagle things to make sure the guards keep up. Otherwise I could have fun having them protect someone like Jarek Guy and soak some attacks up for him while he does the heavy lifting.
If all three Mariedians are able to attack on your turn, you can move the Mariedian Hero and both Guards 3 spaces each.
Old November 18th, 2014, 01:27 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post

Khaosbringer Firefly
I should probably change the first like of the power to follow Q10's power, in that after attacking, you can attack up to 3 more times.

EDIT: Better yet, just drop the ability to attack the same guy twice. And done.
Good choice.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 8th, 2015, 08:24 AM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've been meaning to ask this here for a while, but never got round to it. But I've procrastinated enough, so now I'm asking!

I really like the Armoc Warlord design. I have the figure, and the figure is really nice. However, it suffers from availability issues, which is why it was turned down from SoV review. The figure itself comes in a pack of several figures (which I happen to have). Due to the new (well, new when I thought of this) SoV rule that you can submit multiple designs at a time, one could make designs for each of the figures in the set and submit them as a "faction" of types. Though they wouldn't have any synergetic ties, the figures would help each other in the way of increasing the total availability.

What do you think? I apologize if you've considered this already, but I really like the Armoc Warlord design and it bothers me that it was turned down due to the ever bothersome problem of availability.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old April 8th, 2015, 11:14 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Thanks!

I had thought of it, but it falls into the same situation, unfortunatedly. I need a new Yuan-Ti to be released so I can get Armor Warlord released.
Old April 24th, 2021, 04:05 PM

Re: MegaSilver's Customs - Feral Swog!

Hey guys, it's been a long time! I'm back to make some customs, once again with a Goal of SoV.

First on the docket is the Feral Swog! What happens to those Swogs when their Riders get killed? For those not captured again, they go Feral into Aquilla's forests. Though if captured again they still retain their training.

https://imgur.com/NySXLXU

NAME = FERAL SWOG

GENERAL = AQUILLA
SPECIES = SWOG
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = PREDATOR
PERSONALITY = WILD
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 6
BASE SIZE = NORMAL DOUBLE

LIFE = 3
MOVE = 8
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 50

DISENGAGE
Feral Swog is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

BEAST TRAINING
Feral Swog has the class of Beast instead of what is on this card while you control at least one Orc.

POUNCE
After moving and before attacking, if Feral Swog was not engaged at the start of its turn and moved less than 5 spaces, it may use Pounce. Choose an opponent's figure within 4 clear sight spaces and place Feral Swog on any unoccupied space adjacent to the chosen figure. Feral Swog may not move more than 7 levels up or down using Pounce. Feral Swog rolls one additional attack die against the chosen figure.

Last edited by MegaSilver; May 7th, 2021 at 10:25 PM.
Old April 24th, 2021, 05:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool. Welcome back.
Old April 27th, 2021, 02:53 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Beast Mode! I like the Feral Swog - bonding with Spiders, Arrow Gruts, and Death Chasers of Thesk. Pounce is a cleverly worded power that in the right circumstances you could have like a 10 horizontal movement plus not count elevation for up to the last 6 hexes of moving.
Old April 27th, 2021, 04:21 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

This is a good start! do you have the actual mini? I'd like to see the size compared on a battlefield.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 28th, 2021, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
This is a good start! do you have the actual mini? I'd like to see the size compared on a battlefield.
I do have the actual mini, I was going to take a side by side with a Swog Rider but I can't find the mini.
Old May 7th, 2021, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I tried to make an imgur link work but it won't.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards