Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old April 12th, 2021, 10:14 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: ScapeCon Events

Thanks for the answers!

One more question (think it's the last one for tonight, sorry for all the questions in a row but you can tell I've been working on armies tonight lol).

I assume the intention of having the 4x4 390 start @ 10 am instead of 9 is to allow players who drop in Main Day 2 round 1 to be able to participate, but day 2 rounds are listed as being 90 minutes. If that is indeed the intent, can the listed start of 4x4 390 be pushed back to 10:30 to make sure everyone who drops in round 1 can enter?
Old April 12th, 2021, 10:25 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Thanks for the answers!

One more question (think it's the last one for tonight, sorry for all the questions in a row but you can tell I've been working on armies tonight lol).

I assume the intention of having the 4x4 390 start @ 10 am instead of 9 is to allow players who drop in Main Day 2 round 1 to be able to participate, but day 2 rounds are listed as being 90 minutes. If that is indeed the intent, can the listed start of 4x4 390 be pushed back to 10:30 to make sure everyone who drops in round 1 can enter?
The initial intent was that players in 4x4 wouldn’t have to wait 2 hours before playing in the afternoon event. However, I see your point, and I’ll push it back to 10:30.

Thanks for the questions! Hope your army building is going well!
Old April 14th, 2021, 03:25 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Also a question is there gong to be any "Streaming" or recording and posting of events for those who can't attend? Maybe @Sir Heroscape , @Dysole , @BiggaBullfrog , @MKPlusUltra , @Joecrazy3193 or other Heroscape Streamers/YouTubers can come and do.
Old April 14th, 2021, 03:39 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Streamweaver

I've never streamed a live event. I want to, but I also have very little idea as to how. If I can make it work, I will.

~Dysole, sorting things out
Old April 14th, 2021, 03:55 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Also a question is there gong to be any "Streaming" or recording and posting of events for those who can't attend? Maybe @Sir Heroscape , @Dysole , @BiggaBullfrog , @MKPlusUltra , @Joecrazy3193 or other Heroscape Streamers/YouTubers can come and do.
That's the plan

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 15th, 2021, 12:03 AM

MKPlusUltra is surprisingly tart

Quote:
If I can make it out, I would definitely love to do some filming. Not sure if it will be a live stream or just footage to edit and upload as a finished production. Hopefully both!
Old April 15th, 2021, 10:01 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKPlusUltra View Post
Quote:
If I can make it out, I would definitely love to do some filming. Not sure if it will be a live stream or just footage to edit and upload as a finished production. Hopefully both!
You should definitely come out! It should be a great weekend of Scape!
Old April 20th, 2021, 11:03 PM

Joecrazy3193 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
I would love to Participate in the event not sure what to do. where could I get more info on the event? and if anyone wants to talk about it you can add me on Discord Joecrazy3193#2344

I'm Not Crazy I'm Joecrazy
Old April 21st, 2021, 07:39 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecrazy3193 View Post
Quote:
I would love to Participate in the event not sure what to do. where could I get more info on the event? and if anyone wants to talk about it you can add me on Discord Joecrazy3193#2344
If you're just looking for info on ScapeCon, it's the next thread over.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 21st, 2021, 10:30 AM

Joecrazy3193 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecrazy3193 View Post
Quote:
I read the message wrong. Sooo, I won’t be able to make it this year. So, I was thinking of putting out some content that week instead and if anyone wants to do any sort of collab we can get to work something soon.

I'm Not Crazy I'm Joecrazy
Old April 28th, 2021, 10:43 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Is Multiplayer Mayhem Official Classic Scape Only? Assume so, but doesn't say anything so want to confirm.
Old April 28th, 2021, 10:45 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Is Multiplayer Mayhem Official Classic Scape Only? Assume so, but doesn't say anything so want to confirm.
Good catch! Yes it is.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon