Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old May 18th, 2020, 11:30 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS 36 - Heat & Insanity - Round 1 until 5/24

I got revenge for Sir Heroscape beating me with a dragon last event, as I beat him with Quahon tonight. Sir H winning init meant that I got to place first, and I used that to own the bottom lava hill with the Ashra, and inch on to the top lava hill that Sir H owned. Sir H gradually progressed his Protector placement down the hill and then used his initiative to pull two more off the top lava hill. I wasn't expecting the retreat and my first round full of OMs on Ashra was a little weak to it, but I think it was a smart move as he was able to ping me without giving me melee defense. The first round was an even trade of 4 protectors and 4 ashra, which is how the Ashra want it to go as they have the numbers edge. The second round is where I struggled more. I failed a Lightning Breath on Quahon on my first turn, and then failed a volley of attacks on Protectors on my second. Meanwhile Ashra were starting to actually fall. Luckily on my third turn I got a triple kill on the Protectors, and a fourth died to lava. I won the Round 3 init to send the Protectors under a squad. The last Protector held Dagmar and I prepared for the Hydra rush, getting an Isamu mate over in the corner of the board. I tried to Zap my own Ashra to extend my Lightning Chain to the Hydra as it advanced but it was a dumb move that only killed my own Ashra. Hydra came in on initiative switch to unload on the unmelee defensed Ashra, but he only managed 1 kill with 38 attack dice. Then he was swarmed and another Ashra never died again. Good game Sir H
Old May 19th, 2020, 06:58 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Starting with brak88 now. Hangout available
Old May 19th, 2020, 07:54 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I had a great game with BB this morning. 10th against Wildwoods came down to the wire. Things looked pretty bad for me when Murphy went 3/3 on shotgun and blasted apart my 10th pod, but I had a great turn shortly after that to kill the Monarch and drain an OM. I was able to take down Murphy and take it to endgame. The final runner did grow all the way into a Monarch, but lava damage took its last life before it could sprout any friends. I won with a 1-life Raelin, 1 soldier, and a few Marro Warriors who thankfully didn't have to play infinite respawn endgame with the wildwoods.
Old May 19th, 2020, 08:12 PM

XThorSavageX knows what's in an order marker XThorSavageX knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS 36 - Heat & Insanity - Signups until 5/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Round 1 is Heat of Battle on Rising Pressure.

The xthorsavagex v. agentward pool of armies is:
* Braxas, Heracles, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Thorgrim the Viking Champion
* Beorn Boltcutter, Deathcommander Mark 3, Deathwalker 8000, Zettian Infantryx4
* Executioner 616, Major J15, Hoplitronx10
* Martial La Hire, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Varkaanan Blade Dancersx5
xthorsavagex chooses to pick their army first or second.. After armies are picked, agentward chooses who places first.

We will be playing tomorrow at 2pm EST 1pm Centrel

I Elected to pick:
Executioner 616, Major J15, Hoplitronx10

Agentward:
Braxas, Heracles, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Thorgrim the Viking Champion

Great close game! Came down to a 1 life braxas and big initiative switch

I mismanaged my order markers in the last round didnt expect him to disenange w/braxas
and First time use the hoppies! they were fun, but I didnt capitalize on blowing them up with 616 as much as I should, I forgot about my shield push too, too many times lol.

fun army and fun game.

End game with disengage braxas was bold move and played well. Well played by @AgentWard

Last edited by XThorSavageX; May 20th, 2020 at 03:10 PM.
Old May 19th, 2020, 10:05 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Fun match with superfrog. Good some good pointers from Sir Heroscape's recent advanced play tips video. I had a good lead, even a powerful Jotun smash, but at the end of the day skills beats kills.....besides the whole needing kills to win thing lol. I feel I made some iffy order marker choices at the end. Tough calls to make with so much going on everywhere all at once.
Old May 19th, 2020, 10:12 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I think the 5th squad of Capuan Gladiators was the key difference in the matchup. The Gladiators just barely outlasted the Dreadguls.
Old May 20th, 2020, 10:14 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I got the win v. superfrog's brother. I was able to keep my front line of dwarves on height (northern hill) for most of the game, so the Raelin-backed axegrinders were rolling 5-6 defense the whole time which was just too much for the Heavies to cut through. I lost 7 dwarves (2 to chomp), and each dwarf hero had one wound (Migol's was from lava and Ulfrid's was self-inflicted).
Old May 21st, 2020, 10:44 AM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness
KoS Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The jcustar07 v. Knight of Scape pool of armies is:
* Finn the Viking Champion, Marcu Esenwein, Sir Gilbert, Sir Hawthorne, Knights of Westonx4
* Kurrok the Elementalist, Fire Elementalx13
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Sentinels of Grax, Phantom Knightsx2, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keepx3
* The Varja, Warden 816, Honor Guard of the Blasted Landsx5
Knight of Scape chooses to pick their army first or second.. After armies are picked, jcustar07 chooses who places first.
Scheduled to play tonight at 7:30 Central ^_^

Edit: We're rescheduling for 7:30 PM Central on Saturday.

Last edited by Knight of Scape; May 23rd, 2020 at 02:55 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 07:47 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The coachmuskie v. dougantosh pool of armies is:
* Ashi-Dhulu, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex4
* Kon-Tar-Na, Marrden Houndsx4, Marrden Nagrubsx2
* Alastair MacDirk, Heracles, Sudema, Crypt Guardianx2
* Boreos, Marutuk, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Death Knights of Valkrill
dougantosh chooses to pick their army first or second.. After armies are picked, coachmuskie chooses who places first.

Still working on times to play. Either tonight or Saturday Morning!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old May 22nd, 2020, 12:08 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Game Set Match

Scaperedude pulled out the win at the very end. I made suboptimal placements with some drones and with the sentinels which allowed Scaperedude to kill more than I had hoped early on especially with some good hide rolls. I managed to claw my way back and bring it to a single durgeth and the heroes. Uzog managed to kill NGS with two big hits but had taken a lot of wounds earlier and only had two life. TBR took a while to put the last wound on gothlok and then killed uzog but only had one life remaining which Isamu finished off after TBR spent like five shots on him.

~Dysole, always learning from her mistakes
Old May 22nd, 2020, 02:00 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Tiamat and I are playing tomorrow (Saturday, 5/23) at 8am central
Old May 22nd, 2020, 06:58 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What an incredible game between dougantosh and myself. The armies were really balanced and the game went back and forth. We both missed a leaving engagement that I should have received at the end which helped me get the win, so I feel awful about that. I was willing to take a tie or a loss (I had a one life Kon-Tar-Na when I did a leap away from a dwarf), but dougantash is a very gracious person and conceded that we missed it and the game finished. This is what I love about the community that I have become a part of the last two years.

I went to GenCon having no idea what I was doing last year, and was welcomed and helped in so many ways. I started playing online this fall, and every time I lost, the player was more than happy to sit and discuss strategy so I could learn. Mistakes get made and missed. I feel bad about this one. Thank you, dougantosh, for a great game and for being a wonderful representative of this community!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Last edited by Muskie; May 22nd, 2020 at 10:02 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events