Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old April 16th, 2020, 12:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
My thoughts as well.
(I should have that phrase on a hotkey.)
Good idea! I should too!
You're an idiot not to have responded with My Thoughs As Well.
My thoughts as well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 16th, 2020, 12:22 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Too late, chap.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 16th, 2020, 12:25 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Too late, chap.
My thoughts as well.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 16th, 2020, 12:27 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

NAME = HANDS OF BLUE

SPECIES = CYBORGS ??
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE SQUAD (2)
CLASS = HUNTERS
PERSONALITY = COLD

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4-5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

TWO BY TWO
At the start of the game you may choose one Human Unique Hero to be Hands of Blue's Target. When an order marker is revealed on their Target, you may immediately move Hands of Blue two spaces.

SONIC DEVICE?? SONIC WAND??
Instead of attacking with a Hands of Blue, you may roll an unblockable attack die against all figures within two spaces of that Hands of Blue or two dice if the figure is a Symbiote. Androids, Constructs and Cyborgs are not affected by this special power.

TOUGH
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, Hands of Blue always add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

A bit of a guess here on Species, going off from revelations in the comics. But after seeing other Cyborgs in Firefly-verse, I think it is likely.
Much like zombies, their Hit Zone would just be their heads.
Old April 16th, 2020, 12:28 PM

I don't recall these ones.

Old April 16th, 2020, 12:36 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

They show up twice in Firefly but primarily in Ariel, when the crew sneaks in to run tests on River and acquire medications.
The two show up to acquire River.
The two appear again in the comic, Those Left Behind, that bridges the gap between Firefly and Serenity.

Last edited by Tornado; April 16th, 2020 at 01:02 PM.
Old April 16th, 2020, 04:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I don't recall any indications that they were cyborgs or really anything not human. I must have missed that. It's been a while since I read the comic stuff though and I only read it the one time.
Old April 16th, 2020, 04:27 PM

In the comic I just referenced, their shirt gets torn off and you can see they are all blue underneath and it looks shiny like metal and there are weird nob things which are very similar to what appears on another Cyborg.
Old April 16th, 2020, 05:57 PM

The Operative: I believe in something greater than myself. A better world.
A world without sin.
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: So me and mine gotta lay down and die... so you can live in your better world?
The Operative: I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... any more than there is for you. Malcolm... I'm a monster. What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done.

NAME = THE OPERATIVE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OPERATIVE
PERSONALITY = CONVINCED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3-4

POINTS = ???

A WORLD WITHOUT SIN
At the start of the game, you may choose one opponent's Human Unique Hero to be The Operative's Sin. When a numbered Order Marker is revealed on the Sin's card, you may immediately move The Operative up to 2 spaces.

SWORDPLAY
If The Operative attacks an adjacent figure with his normal attack and at least one skull is rolled, he may attack an adjacent figure again. He may continue attacking adjacent figures, rolling 1 fewer attack die for each subsequent attack, until you fail to roll a skull.

NERVE PUNCH
When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. If The Operative inflicts one or more wounds on an adjacent Unique Hero with a normal attack, you may immediately remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from the defending figure's Army Card.

"You are fooling yourself, Captain. Nothing here is what it seems. You are not the plucky hero, the Alliance is not an evil empire, and this is not the grand arena."
Old April 16th, 2020, 06:24 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Nerve Punch + Swordplay is strong (and conjures up a weird image).

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 16th, 2020, 06:58 PM

Yeah, we can drop his Attack down to 2 if needed but he has no range and can be taken out pretty quick if you focus on him.
He is pretty much the top bad @$$ in Firefly-verse, besides River.
Old April 17th, 2020, 01:05 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Nice Kraven you got there.

Not a super huge problem, but I immediately noticed the similarities between the two.

An idea I had (that I don't know if you also got to) was having a Big Damn Heroes power on either Mal or Zoe that allowed multiple uses out of their "once per game" powers. Would have to be careful to only key in on the crew for that though, it wouldn't be fun if they let Thor use his Thunder Strike multiple times per game.

For Inara, what about something like;
Quote:
DE-ESCALATION
Once per game, when a Unique Hero you control would be targeted for an attack by an opponent's figure, you may immediately move your Unique Hero and the targeting figure up to 2 spaces. That opponent must re-target(?) for that attack. Figures moved with De-Escalation will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy