Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Notices

Old June 24th, 2016, 04:12 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Stinger Denial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Do you think the Stingers were designed, playtested and costed for hex denial?

If no, then you are choosing to exploit a loophole.

If yes, then I would love to see proof as it seems highly unlikely.

That is all.
Do you think that Krug was designed not to fit in the bridge, or the bridge was designed to prevent him from passing? And yet, a legitimate 'exploit' exists there.
Old June 24th, 2016, 04:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

city.

Cav: I have no idea what you are talking about but I would gladly allow you to place Krug on a bridge.
Also I doubt that hurts Krug's value at all, he is still awesome. Just as the Stingers are awesome without denial.
Also did Krug come out before RttFF? If so that would be hard to test.
-----------------------

As usual, you left me no room for argument Aldin.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 24th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

I like to get to the table well before the game starts and put my feet up under the table on my opponent's chair.
Old June 24th, 2016, 06:22 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You game in your gardening boots, I imagine.

How is the garden? (to derail with intent)

- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 24th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

I moved house over the winter, so we're starting fresh. No animals (yet) and we're still working out where we get enough sun. Also chopping down a bunch of trees to try to edge out some more space/sun.

(I guess off-topic posts on this thread are at least better than on-topic ones. But one day it will die. One day. I'm sure.)
Old July 7th, 2016, 05:31 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Do you think the Stingers were designed, playtested and costed for hex denial?

If no, then you are choosing to exploit a loophole.

If yes, then I would love to see proof as it seems highly unlikely.

That is all.
Do you think that Krug was designed not to fit in the bridge, or the bridge was designed to prevent him from passing? And yet, a legitimate 'exploit' exists there.
Krug is not a good comparison... Some Krugs fit some don't ... the ones that don't miss it by less than a millimeter. Krug not fitting is accidental. The only figures I know of that are made to so they could take up an addition hex space is Raelin and of course one of the stingers which is the one that seem to cause a stir and a long thread on the topic

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old July 7th, 2016, 05:38 PM

Dang, I really thought that derail would work, considering the ollie mojo.

Considering my role as agitator, I have no one but myself to blame.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 12th, 2016, 12:56 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
The only figures I know of that are made to so they could take up an addition hex space is Raelin and of course one of the stingers which is the one that seem to cause a stir and a long thread on the topic
That's funny - I was wondering the same thing so I asked the designer of the game - some guy named Craig, about the Stingers and he said that it was NOT the intent for either figure. What does he know anyways?
Old July 12th, 2016, 01:08 PM

Well that feels pretty well settled and a victory for Team Tornado.

Thanks Lonewolf. I hope to get a chance to say hello at Gen Con.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 12th, 2016, 02:21 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Lonewolf is easy enough to find at GenCon. It is you, Tornado, who must do the looking.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 12th, 2016, 03:56 PM

It is more that Tornado has to do the walking, which was at a premium the last two years.
I am feeling better now but still unsure how long the ankle will hold up but our hotel is closer this year, so I am hopeful to stop in a few times.

I really want to play AotP, so I may try to get into the Open event.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 28th, 2016, 08:26 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

he he, funny thread

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles