Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old October 16th, 2014, 12:26 AM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Avatar Aang! 10/15/14 NS's Repaints.

Great work!
I had been planning on trying to complete my squad again after using on for Woo and one for C3Gs Ubu, but now I think I might make an Aang.
Old October 16th, 2014, 12:28 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Dysole . You will be interested in this. Page 20.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old October 16th, 2014, 04:22 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice! Now I want to see Korra.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old October 17th, 2014, 02:38 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
A Thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Nice! Now I want to see Korra.
Kumiko? ~_^

~Dysole, impressed by the Aang figure and may need to start working on a grown up Aang card for it
Old October 18th, 2014, 06:21 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Prince Zuko! 10/18/14 NS's Repaints.

Thanks all,

I am going to continue making Avatar Repaints and will hopefully cover the whole team. Here's my next one,
Prince Zuko

I tried to add on some fire to enhance his bending abilities but nothing seemed to work. Maybe I'll do better with Katara and the water/earth benders.

~NS
Old October 26th, 2014, 12:08 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
NS's Repaints: Halloween Update! 10/26/14

Guess Zuko wasn't very popular...

Anyway, I have my special Halloween repaint for you all. Please welcome,
Mr. Bones!

This was an unpainted Reaper miniature I found in an old dusty box. With the right color scheme and base alterations he looks exactly like what he is, a goofy little skeleton grave robber!
~NS
Old October 26th, 2014, 01:43 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: NS's Repaints: Halloween Update! 10/26/14

It looks great; though I think some more mud on the base (texture material w/paint, maybe) would greatly improve it.
Old October 28th, 2014, 01:45 AM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

Awesome repaints! Just curious, what paints did you use to repaint the bases on the Lava Mimring and Charos?

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old October 28th, 2014, 08:51 AM
...Something unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireemblemrox View Post
Awesome repaints! Just curious, what paints did you use to repaint the bases on the Lava Mimring and Charos?
I use Citadel paint for all of my repaints and mods.

Thanks for the kind words!
Old October 28th, 2014, 08:47 PM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireemblemrox View Post
I use Citadel paint for all of my repaints and mods.

Thanks for the kind words!
Have you considered doing a video demonstration? Also, what were the exact paints you used around the bases? They look really cool and I want to use several colors to paint the bases on my figures (Blue, Red, Orange, Purple, Green, and Yellow).

Do you have any recommendations?

Loving the evil cowboys and kyrie wings, by the way. The alternate colors of the wings really brings them out and projects a sense of intimidating majesty.

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old October 28th, 2014, 09:00 PM
...Something unique

Quote:
Have you considered doing a video demonstration? Also, what were the exact paints you used around the bases? They look really cool and I want to use several colors to paint the bases on my figures (Blue, Red, Orange, Purple, Green, and Yellow).

Do you have any recommendations?
@fireemblemrox A video demonstration does sound like a good idea. I'll most likely do one when I have the time, but right now the Codex and school take up most of my free day.

The common colors I use around the bases are:
Caliban Green
Mephiston Red
Abaddon Black

Quote:
Loving the evil cowboys and kyrie wings, by the way. The alternate colors of the wings really brings them out and projects a sense of intimidating majesty.
Thanks again! The evil cowboys were one of my favorite projects, glad to know you enjoyed.
Old October 29th, 2014, 09:50 PM
...Something unique

Re: NS's Repaints: Alastair MacDirk! 10/29/14

A small update,

I repainted Alastair MacDirk. Kinda subtle, but I think he needed a touch-up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions