Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old October 8th, 2017, 12:27 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Executioner 616

The Book of Executioner 616

SoV - Ruthless Judgment

PDF Download

Basic Side Card:
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Mechwarrior Solaris VII figure from the Heavy Class Action set. The model name is Neanderthal.

The figure fits on a normal single base.

Character Bio: Bio soon

Quote:
DEADLY STRIKE
When attacking with Executioner 616, each skull rolled counts as one additional hit.

REMOTE DETONATION
Instead of attacking, you may choose Executioner 616 or another Soulborg you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Executioner 616. Roll the 20-sided die. Add 3 to your die roll if the chosen figure is medium, 7 to your die roll if the chosen figure is large, and 10 to your die roll if the chosen figure is huge. If you roll 1-12, nothing happens. If you roll 13-19, all figures adjacent to the chosen figure receive one wound. If you roll a 20 or higher, all figures adjacent to the chosen figure receive 3 wounds. After using Remote Detonation, destroy the chosen figure.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Executioner 616 is a single hex figure.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Offered
Soulborgs that can be destroyed with Remote Detonation
Synergy Benefits Received
  • BEORN BOLTCUTTER : UPGRADE
    As a Unique Soulborg Hero, Executioner 616 may benefit from Beorn Boltcutter’s UPGRADE power.
  • DEATHCOMMANDER MARK 3 : HEAVY SUPPORT COMMAND BEACON and MARKED FOR DESTRUCTION
    As a Unique Large Soulborg Hero who follows Utgar , Executioner 616 may take a turn with Deathcommander Mark 3’s HEAVY SUPPORT COMMAND BEACON. As a Soulborg who follows Utgar, she may also benefit from Deathcommander Mark 3's MARKED FOR DESTRUCTION power.
  • HOPLITRON : MELEE SOULBORG BONDING
    As a Soulborg with a Range of 1, Executioner 616 may take a turn with a Hoplitron's MELEE SOULBORG BONDING.
  • ORNAK : RED FLAG OF FURY AURA
    As a Unique Hero who follows Utgar, Executioner 616 may take a turn with a Ornak's RED FLAG OF FURY AURA.
  • ZETTIAN INFANTRY : UTGAR SOULBORG BONDING
    As a Soulborg Hero who follows Utgar, Executioner 616 may take a turn with the Zettian Infantry's UTGAR SOULBORG BONDING.

Synergy Imposed
  • THE AXEGRINDERS OF BURNING FORGE : FEARLESS ADVANTAGE
    As a large figure, Executioner 616 causes The Axegrinders of Burning Forge to roll an extra die when attacking or defending against her due to their FEARLESS ADVANTAGE special power.
  • BEORN BOLTCUTTER : SABOTAGE
    As a Soulborg, Executioner 616 rolls two fewer defense dice when adjacent to Beorn Boltcutter due to his SABOTAGE power.
  • MAJOR J15 : BREACHING SCYTHE
    As a large figure, Executioner 616 causes Major J15 to add 1 automatic skull when making a normal attack against her, due to his BREACHING SCYTHE special power.
  • OMNICRON REPULSORS : EMP RESPONSE
    As a Soulborg, Executioner 616 will cause EMP RESPONSE to trigger if an Omnicron Repulsor successfully defends against an attack from her.
  • QUASATCH HUNTERS : TECHNO HATRED
    As a Soulborg, Executioner 616 causes Quasatch Hunters to roll an extra die when attacking her due to their TECHNO HATRED special power.
  • ZOMBIE HULK : ZOMBIES RISE AGAIN
    As a large figure, Executioner 616 causes an opposing Undead Savage that destroys her to replace her with a previously destroyed Zombie Hulk due to Zombie Hulk's ZOMBIE RISES AGAIN special power.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
- TBA

Power Ranking & Master Index
The math on spending an attack to kill your own figures is rarely favorable. Still, decent stats of her own, and Zettian Infantry and Hoplitrons provide bonding options (and potential explosives). B-

Unit Strategy Review

Last edited by Sherman Davies; February 3rd, 2023 at 07:41 AM. Reason: added basing info
Old October 8th, 2017, 10:36 AM

Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Executioner 616

She also benefits from Ornak's Red Flag of Fury Aura.

Search for any Heroscape cards and create armies.
Create, save and search your own custom cards.
Check out HACCS (Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher)!
Old October 14th, 2017, 04:42 AM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just played a game with him, pretty interesting but getting into situations where I'd even consider the detonation were far and few between. Ultimately not a great debut for my playgroup but I like the new option for hoppiltrons, very curious to mix and match him with all the other things he meshes with though.
Old October 15th, 2017, 02:59 AM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

char limit

Last edited by Grimnak; October 15th, 2017 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Discussion not warranted, apparently.
Old October 15th, 2017, 04:02 AM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Try Again

Given the number of playtests, I'm surprised that a tournament would provide those results as rats really don't make her as broken as you might first think.

~Dysole, noting that the rat gets blown up even if you miss your roll
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:36 AM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

With most detonations failing on (yet still sacrificing) your small soulborgs (ie. rats), it seems unlikely to make them any stronger. I've yet to play with Executioner. I'm sure the rats would be fun to play with her (do soulborgs have gender?), but detonation seems like it would be a tempting waste of your otherwise effective screen.

I'm excited to try Executioner to see how she plays.
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:36 AM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

char limit

Last edited by Grimnak; October 15th, 2017 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Discussion not warranted, apparently.
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:48 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I'm happy to play you with a B-tier army where you get rats and executioner. I'll even play melee without disengage or special attacks. Say, Executioner + Rats x3 + Isamu versus 5 squads of Drones. If it's broken as you describe, that should be an easy and reliable win for executioner.

Last edited by dok; October 15th, 2017 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Hint: it's not (also, fixed the math to match on points)
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

I've played multiple games with 616 and the figure I Blew up the most was 616.

Killing rats simply was not worth it most of the time. Sometimes theoryscaping fails and you have put the figure on the board to realize how good/bad it really is.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:17 PM

Gender Studies

To answer your question bmon, some soulborgs have a gender and some don't. I decided to make her female since no soulborgs to date had been and I like messing with gendered expectations.

As for the arguments that she's broken, dok's army offer seems valid and I'm guessing Grimnak is really underestimating how hard it is to place rats so the other army can't get to Executioner, place them not adjacent to each other so explosions don't hit the rats, and also how close to the front lines remote detonation places her. I'm kind of baffled that a tournament would have the results suggested based on my own and other's playtests unless the card was being played wrong.

~Dysole, who will fully admit her idea for Executioner started with " Wouldn't it be hilarious to make your whole army 7K?"
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:29 PM

char limit

Last edited by Grimnak; October 15th, 2017 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Discussion not warranted, apparently.
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:46 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Gender Studies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
To answer your question bmon, some soulborgs have a gender and some don't. I decided to make her female since no soulborgs to date had been and I like messing with gendered expectations.
Ok. I always assumed any pronoun of "he" or "him" for soulborgs was just a general catch-all and not an indication of actual gender. If they do have gender, I dig it. The fact that she's an executioner makes it all the more awesome. Motherly instinct? Not here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs