Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old August 29th, 2021, 11:05 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Tea for Two

Round 2 is on Quasatch Playground.

The viideosayg (1-0) v. grey waves (1-0) armies are:

* Kaemon Awa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex4

* Pel the Hill Giant, Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Fyorlag Spidersx4
Divide and Conquer
* Agent Skahen, Eltahale, Marro Dividersx5
Ghost of a Chance
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Marcu Esenwein, Racheim, Phantom Knightsx4
grey waves chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). viideosayg chooses who places first.

The kevindola (1-0) v. shiftrex (1-0) armies are:

* Kurrok the Elementalist, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Air Elementalx3, Earth Elemental, Water Elementalx6

* Marro Warriors, Nicholas Esenwein, Rygarn, Bloodburst Thrallx3, Darkprowl Thrall, Deathstrike Thrallx3, Preyblood Thrall
Prison Break
* Marro Warriors, Warden 816, Honor Guard of the Blasted Landsx4
Troubled Warrior
* Master Lao Xin, Zhen Yuan, Shaolin Monksx4
kevindola chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). shiftrex chooses who places first.

The dok (1-0) v. captain stupendous (1-0) armies are:

* Cal the Smuggler, Marcu Esenwein, Migol Ironwill, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Mezzodemon Warmongersx3

* Ebon Armor, Isamu, Izumi Samurai, Kozuke Samurai, Tagawa Samurai, Tomoe Gozen
Sullivan's Sergeant and his Shooty Bois
* Johnny ""Shotgun"" Sullivan, Morgan's Riflemen, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sgt. Drake Alexander [RotV], 8th Infantry Pathfinderx6
Murphy's Moscow Murder Bois
* James Murphy, Laglor, 12th Caucus Riflesx3, Warforged Soldiersx2
captain stupendous chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). dok chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (1-0) v. s1r_art0r1us (1-0) armies are:

* Ebon Armor, Izumi Samurai, Kaemon Awa, Kozuke Samurai, Otonashi, Tomoe Gozen

* Brute Gruts, Hrognak [unmounted], Isamu, Marcu Esenwein, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Ornak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Heavy Grutsx2

* Alastair MacDirk, Capt. John Varan, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, MacDirk Warriorsx3

* Beorn Boltcutter, Major Q10, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zombies of Morindanx4
s1r_art0r1us chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The vegie dad (0-1) v. sir heroscape (0-1) armies are:

* Braxas, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Crypt Guardianx3, Drow Chainfighterx2

* Crixus, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx3, Sahuagin Raider
Scared of Your Own Shadow?
* Xundar, Shadow Binder, Shadow Demonx6, Shadow Houndx4
Slitherin
* Azurite Warlord, Zogross Hardscale, Armoc Vipersx4
sir heroscape chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). vegie dad chooses who places first.

The heroscaper2010 (0-1) v. mtl1998 (0-1) armies are:

* Haduc, Kyntela Gwyn, Venoc Warlord, Aubrien Archersx4

* Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Houndsx4

* Avernus, Bol, Boreos, Breach, Marcu Esenwein, Talingul

* Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, Van Nessing, Protectors of Ullarx3
heroscaper2010 chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). mtl1998 chooses who places first.

The superfrog (0-1) v. dysole (0-1) armies are:
Guerillas
* Jarek Guy, Kira Jax, Rendar Fy, Soontir Van, M-43 Resistance Fightersx4
Gorillas
* Gorillitroopersx5
If You Wannabe My Lover, You Guard-a Get With My Friends
* Gurei-Oni, Crypt Guardianx5, Drow Chainfighterx5
People of the World, Spice Up Your Knights
* Bol, Sir Hawthorne, Air Elementalx2, Death Knights of Valkrillx5, Skull Demon
dysole chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). superfrog chooses who places first.

Chris Perkins has a bye.

*Kaemon Awa, Quahon, Samuel Brown, 10th Regiment of Footx2

*Major Q10, Me-Burq-Sa, Nilfheim, 4th Massachusetts Linex2

~Dysole, rounding us out
Old August 31st, 2021, 12:47 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Tea for Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The dok (1-0) v. captain stupendous (1-0) armies are:
I don't understand General Wars
* Cal the Smuggler, Marcu Esenwein, Migol Ironwill, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Mezzodemon Warmongersx3
Like "splash" except not stupid
* Johnny ""Shotgun"" Sullivan, Morgan's Riflemen, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sgt. Drake Alexander [RotV], 8th Infantry Pathfinderx6

captain stupendous chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). dok chooses who places first.
Playing Wednesday at 8 Mountain/9 Central.

Last edited by dok; August 31st, 2021 at 09:35 PM.
Old August 31st, 2021, 11:35 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Tea for Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The superfrog (0-1) v. dysole (0-1) armies are:
Guerillas
Gorillas
* Gorillitroopersx5

dysole chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). superfrog chooses who places first.
Dysole got first choice and I chose not to strike any armies. My rationale was that the two Tough armies (Gorillas and Spice Girls) would be difficult for the other two armies to punch through. So rather than strike one of them and be left with a low-attack army trying to get through Tough, I left them both in for Dysole to divvy up between us.

Dysole went for Spice Girls and I went for Gorillas, which was an odd mismatch in a lot of ways (10 life for the Primadons vs. 29 for the Undead), but both armies featured 2 activations per turn and obviously Tough.

I won the early game by cracking through a Spice Girl and damaging another while taking out a Chainfighter, but then the rest of the Chainfighters came in to do some work. Pulling off glyphs/height is really tough to counter, especially when it's followed up by the largest attack from that army (4 dice) which can easily get through 3D/Tough.

What swung me back into the game was a lucky R1 kill on Posh Spice after an initiative switch. I had 3 Gorillas left, 2 within Autocannon range, so I went for 2x3v3 (even, no jungle bonus) and 2x4v4 (height and jungle bonus). The first 3v3 did a wound and the last 4v4 did two wounds to wipe out 2 OMs.

Then I had to get through Gurei-Oni, whose SA went 2/2 killing GTroopers across an initiative switch before finally taking his last wound to the last Gorilla.

gg Dysole.

Last edited by superfrog; August 31st, 2021 at 11:37 PM. Reason: 247 attack dice thrown beats 99 attack dice thrown is burying the lede...
Old September 1st, 2021, 07:55 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Season 43: Bring 2 Strike 1

Vegie's Dad and I scheduled for 8pm MST tonight

EDIT: Pushed back to 8:30

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; September 1st, 2021 at 10:19 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2021, 07:41 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

viideosayg v grey waves starting about now
Old September 2nd, 2021, 08:46 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Starting in about 15 minutes.

The vegietarian18 (1-0) v. s1r_art0r1us (1-0) armies are:

1 Ebon Armor, Izumi Samurai, Kaemon Awa, Kozuke Samurai, Otonashi, Tomoe Gozen

* Brute Gruts, Hrognak [unmounted], Isamu, Marcu Esenwein, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Ornak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Heavy Grutsx2

2 Alastair MacDirk, Capt. John Varan, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, MacDirk Warriorsx3

* Beorn Boltcutter, Major Q10, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zombies of Morindanx4
s1r_art0r1us chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

My MacDirks triumphed over S1R A's Samurai. It was a quick and bloody game with lots of casualties on both sides. I won the first initiative to secure a stranglehold on Valda, which I used to send MacDirks all over the board. S1R A opened with deploying the Ebon out on OM1 and OM2, then got a nice initiative switch with the Kozuke to end the first and start the second round. The Kozuke attacked all three of my heroes on R2OM1, but they only managed two wounds on Thorgrim and Alastair and Varan emerged unscathed. I cleared out the Kozuke on my OM1, to knock off Kozuke OM2 and deny a Tomoe Gozen turn, which was huge. I used that turn to (temporarily) finish off the Ebon and knock off OM3. At this point, I had a solid lead, but Kaemon was still a threat. Wanting to take adavantage of my tempo, I charged towards the Samurai startzone hunting for Kaemon, but he was adjacent to Tomoe Gozen for a defense boost, and Alastair was only at 2 wounds so the MacDirks were still running some counter strike risks. After winning R3 initiative, I juiced Alastair up to 3 wounds killing an Izumi, but my 5 attack MacDirks took two big counter strikes and died to open things up for the Samurai. Luckily S1R A's next OM was on Izumi not Kaemon, so Alastair was safe. They managed some more kills, but Tomoe got into a risky spot and died on the next turn to some big MacDirk skulls 6v5. I took another counter strike to the Izumi on the following turn though, so I was down to just a squad of MacDirks all over the board. I lost the next initiative, but Kaemon's Quick Release went cold, and he was finished off the following turn by a big 5/6 skull roll from my last MacDirk in the area. Good game.

Last edited by vegietarian18; September 2nd, 2021 at 10:22 PM.
Old September 4th, 2021, 11:41 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Played a game that still has me a bit tingly vs Kevindola.

During picks I struck Nicholas because I love my undead, he choose Kurrok. I choose Monks because I wanted to stealth jump past his air elementals and let him place first. My battle assessment was 8 move monks are good and there is a lot of jungle terrain on the map to add to my defense, I could easily take high ground if my defense rolls held.

Early -
We both did some slow development, Air elementals blocked key terrain features and I got both Lao Xin and Zhen Yuan into position so that they could ascend to the level 5 height at any time they needed to. My monks stayed clumped up around jungle terrain on my side of the divide and the water elementals started moving into good positions behind air elementals while a second order marker moved Raelin to a good spot near Kevindola's start zone.

Mid -
I moved a Monk onto Valda and started stealth jumping into position but I could only get singular attacks. Monks also developed on the Kelda side of the map so that 1 could make a sprint to take out a water elemental. We both lost a couple of figures while turtling pretty effectively in our formations. I broke a hole through the formation by using Shaolin Monks first and then 8 move Zhen Yuan sprinted past Raelin who missed a LEA so that he could engage Kurrok from height overlooking the start zone.

Late -
Zhen got surrounded but kept rolling good defense and used Eagle Claw to whittle down on Kurrok. Elementals clumped up to ensure a Shaolin Monk couldn't just jump in and to keep 2 level ground attacks and 1 height advantage attack on Zhen but his double attack would good enough to knock Kurrok out and we called the game there.

Big gamble on my part but I saw the opening and knew that Zhen was my best single target attacker. Thanks for the game Kevindola, I was nervous for anything to pan out when I was only dealing 1 wound per attack with Zhen.

Figures destroyed:

Air Elemental (1)
Water Element (2)
Kurrok

Shaolin Monk (2)
Zhen Yuan (survived with 3 wound makers)
Old September 5th, 2021, 03:53 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Third Times a Charm

Round 3 is on Elswin Plateau.

The shiftrex (2-0) v. grey waves (2-0) armies are:
Prison Break
* Marro Warriors, Warden 816, Honor Guard of the Blasted Landsx4
Troubled Warrior
* Master Lao Xin, Zhen Yuan, Shaolin Monksx4
Divide and Conquer
* Agent Skahen, Eltahale, Marro Dividersx5
Ghost of a Chance
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Marcu Esenwein, Racheim, Phantom Knightsx4
grey waves chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). shiftrex chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (2-0) v. captain stupendous (2-0) armies are:

* Brute Gruts, Hrognak [unmounted], Isamu, Marcu Esenwein, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Ornak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Heavy Grutsx2 (drop 1)
vegietarian18 chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). captain stupendous chooses who places first.

The superfrog (1-1) v. viideosayg (1-1) armies are:
Guerillas
Gorillas
* Gorillitroopersx5

* Kaemon Awa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex4 (drop 1)

* Pel the Hill Giant, Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Fyorlag Spidersx4
viideosayg chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). superfrog chooses who places first.

The dok (1-1) v. s1r_art0r1us (1-1) armies are:
I don't understand General Wars
Like ""splash"" except not stupid

* Alastair MacDirk, Capt. John Varan, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, MacDirk Warriorsx3

dok chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). s1r_art0r1us chooses who places first.

The kevindola (1-1) v. mtl1998 (1-1) armies are:

* Kurrok the Elementalist, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Air Elementalx3, Earth Elemental, Water Elementalx6

* Marro Warriors, Nicholas Esenwein, Rygarn, Bloodburst Thrallx3, Darkprowl Thrall, Deathstrike Thrallx3, Preyblood Thrall

* Avernus, Bol, Boreos, Breach, Marcu Esenwein, Talingul

* Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, Van Nessing, Protectors of Ullarx3
kevindola chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). mtl1998 chooses who places first.

The vegie dad (1-1) v. chris perkins (1-1) armies are:

* Braxas, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Crypt Guardianx3, Drow Chainfighterx2

* Crixus, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx3, Sahuagin Raider

* Kaemon Awa, Quahon, Samuel Brown, 10th Regiment of Footx2

* Major Q10, Me-Burq-Sa, Nilfheim, 4th Massachusetts Linex2
vegie dad chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). chris perkins chooses who places first.

The heroscaper2010 (0-2) v. sir heroscape (0-2) armies are:

* Haduc, Kyntela Gwyn, Venoc Warlord, Aubrien Archersx4

* Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Houndsx4
Scared of Your Own Shadow?
* Xundar, Shadow Binder, Shadow Demonx6, Shadow Houndx4
Slitherin
* Azurite Warlord, Zogross Hardscale, Armoc Vipersx4
heroscaper2010 chooses to pick their army first or second (player who chooses second will have the option to strike an army before the first player chooses). sir heroscape chooses who places first.

dysole has a bye.

~Dysole, sitting on the sidelines

Last edited by Dysole; September 5th, 2021 at 04:09 PM.
Old September 5th, 2021, 03:56 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Kevindola and I played in round 1 and we're matched up again, fyi
Old September 5th, 2021, 04:10 PM

Dünd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Kevindola and I played in round 1 and we're matched up again, fyi
This has been fixed.

~Dysole, who can't believe she missed that one
Old September 6th, 2021, 11:51 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The vegietarian18 (2-0) v. captain stupendous (2-0) armies are:

* Brute Gruts, Hrognak [unmounted], Isamu, Marcu Esenwein, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Ornak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Heavy Grutsx2 (drop 1)
Playing Tuesday at 7:00 PM CST.

Veggie struck the Moscow Murder Bois, so I picked Sullivan's Shooty Bois, and Veggie picked the Orc army.
Old September 7th, 2021, 09:43 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

My Orcs got the win tonight to clinch my fourth consecutive OHS playoffs spot.

The matchup was Orcs vs. Pathfinders. Any time you play melee bonding into heavy range, there's always the question of how well the approach goes, and my approach here was very messy. Captain S set up a great Pathfinder + Raelin pod on the sandy glyph side, while I was expecting to play a game over on the the plateau side. I maybe should have been more patient, tanked Wannok hits with Marcu while developing my whole army up the plateau and staging an offensive in Round 4 or 5, but I instead opted for a half-baked early aggression into the sandy area in Round 2 that didn't go very well. Raelin quickly died, which meant Nerak and the Gruts were easily gunned down by the Pathfinders.

Things started to turn around for me in Round 3, when the scraps of my offensive finally sunk their teeth into the Pathfinders to cripple the main offense of Captain S's army. OM1 I killed a Pathfinder with Isamu via Ornak, OM2 I killed another with Ornak himself, and OM3 I got a very lucky two kills 3v5 and 6 with my final Heavies. Although, to be fair, Ornak had just gotten one-shot by Drake on Captain S's OM3. That meant only 1 Pathfinder left, so no real consistent offense left in the Soldier build. With the even scrappier scraps, Hrognak and the last few Heavies, I managed to shut down the Riflemen before they could really do anything. Then it was Isamu time. Isamu hit a cool 5 Vanishes against this all-Jandar build, slicing his way through Raelin, Johnny Shotgun Sullivan, 1 Rifleman, and the final Pathfinder. While Isamu was doing his magic, I was also slowly advancing Brute Gruts. Drake finally brought Isamu down, but he had to run into the sandy area controlled by Brutes, and couldn't handle the Berserk. Good game Captain S.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events