Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 27th, 2018, 08:40 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of the Orion Arm Ravagers (Design Phase)

I'm of the same mind that attacking non-adjacent figures while engaged seems like something that represents being skilled with weapons - just how I read the power. Seems out of step with pirates.

So far for minis (counting Karat's third vote as one for the for the Klatoonian):

Yuzzem - 4
Chiss Mercenary - 4
Verpine Tech - 3
Klatoonian Hunter - 3
Gotal Fringer - 1

I'll give it another day or two if anyone else wants to chime in on this, or the Opportunist power, or any of the naming stuff. I'll assume not, but just to be safe.
Old August 27th, 2018, 09:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, maybe you should do a four figure squad?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 27th, 2018, 09:48 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

...you know, I wouldn't be against it. Not sure how big an impact that extra attack per turn would have on cost, though!
Old August 27th, 2018, 10:00 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
...you know, I wouldn't be against it. Not sure how big an impact that extra attack per turn would have on cost, though!
In general, an extra squad figure is a bigger deal for a ranged squad than a melee squad, as it is fair easier to get the extra attack off. Combined with the extra Avast/Ahoy/Pirate-Whatever activation, they'd be like at least 125 with an extra man I'd think. Especially since part of C3G's deal is y'all don't really want squadscapey stuff like the 4th Mass around right?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 27th, 2018, 11:34 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yuzzem
Klatooinian HUNTER
Gotal Fringer
Old August 28th, 2018, 05:06 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Klatoonian Hunter
Abyssin Black Sun Thug
Devaronian Bounty Hunter or Shistavanen Pilot

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 28th, 2018, 08:28 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
In general, an extra squad figure is a bigger deal for a ranged squad than a melee squad, as it is fair easier to get the extra attack off. Combined with the extra Avast/Ahoy/Pirate-Whatever activation, they'd be like at least 125 with an extra man I'd think. Especially since part of C3G's deal is y'all don't really want squadscapey stuff like the 4th Mass around right?
I don't think we're opposed to strong squads. In fact, I think any squad we bring in has to be strong enough to stick around with all the brutal heroes. We just don't want heroes to be ignored in the metagame. Honestly, I don't think we could very easily design a squad that did that at this point.

I'm fairly certain that the 4th Mass would get torn up in a game of Superheroscape.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 28th, 2018, 03:07 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

So that bumps us up to:

Yuzzem - 5
Klatoonian Hunter - 5
Chiss Mercenary - 4
Verpine Tech - 3
Gotal Fringer - 2

And a few guys with one vote each. I'd personally vote for the Verpine, but can live without him.

Any preferences between 3/4 figures? I think I'd prefer to stick with 3 and let them be more flexible, cost-wise, but as before I'm flexible. If no one has an opinion I'll just dictate it.
Old August 28th, 2018, 03:19 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'm fine with either way. Kinda like the idea of 4, but I totally understand the desire for 3.
Old August 28th, 2018, 04:06 PM

Dictation works for me.

Old August 28th, 2018, 04:07 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd stick with 3.
Old August 29th, 2018, 07:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

My vote would be Verpine Tech, Klatooinian Hunter, & Yuzzem as a 3 figure common squad with a range of 5-7.

I really don't like Craven as a personality, cowards don't board other ships to take their cargo by force. Greedy seems more fitting as they are driven by money.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library