Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old August 8th, 2013, 09:13 AM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker
Thoughts for tourney armies

Hey guys! This is my first tourney and I'm slowly getting involved in the site, but I'd rather not flail around helplessly in my first match. A friend suggested these armies, which I tweaked a little, but I was wondering if I could get the general community's opinions on them before I submitted them officially to the tournament. All comments and thoughts welcome. Thanks!

Zombies or Morindan x4
Zombie Hulk x3
Deadeye Dan
Kira jax
=500 pts, 23 spaces
Strategy is pretty*self-evident here: Deadeye Dan can*weaken some of*the opponent's ranged squads, which'll be the greatest threat*to the Zombies (Deadeye Dan works against Krav Maga too, which is why I picked him specifically). BTW, you get 24 spaces in your starting zone right? Because this army's a pretty tight fit...
Blade Gruts x2
Death Chasers of Thesk x3
Me-Burq-Sa
Ornak
Tornak
=495 pts, 22 spaces
I'm not liking the low defense capabilities of this one, but the mobility and aggression of this army is*impressive. I've never played an army with such weak defense, though, so I'm not entirely sure this is a good idea...

I directly copy-pasted that from the email and then made my edits, so I very heavily plagiarized the guy. I don't know his Heroscape ID though, but if you see this buddy comment please (bobinchese, it's our trumpet playing friend if you know his ID)
Again, thanks for the help.

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old August 8th, 2013, 09:41 AM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker
Re: Thoughts for tourney armies

Immediately after posting this, I found the thread where it was supposed to go. My bad, it can be found there now

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion