Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 23rd, 2023, 03:47 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS Season 53 - Delta Coalition Wars - Signups until 8/2

Bert and I will be playing tomorrow at 8 EST
Old August 24th, 2023, 04:59 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viideosayg View Post
Bert and I will be playing tomorrow at 8 EST

Our game has been pushed back to Sunday at 9 EST
Old August 24th, 2023, 09:38 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I defeated Quozl's elementals with three Romans and Akumaken remaining. My heroes went down fast as the Romans slowly advanced, but the horde had just enough left in the tank to take down Kurrok, especially since he was cold on summons. Good game.
Old August 24th, 2023, 10:24 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: OHS Season 53 - Delta Coalition Wars - Round 1 until 8/2

Thanks for being patient with me as I learned the elementals, Vegie. Good game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 25th, 2023, 08:42 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Had a fun one with shiftrex earlier today.

Shifty did a great job being patient and drawing me out for some ant encounters, but unfortunately he had a couple of 0/4 Burning Breaths and I had some key 2/2 shield blocks by the ants which allowed me to get the ants swarming.

The Brigands and Wannok were able to soften up Raelin and I sniped the Greenscales that floated outside of Raelin's aura before I was able to finish off Raelin.

Moltenclaw darted around, but by the end I was able to spread my units out sufficiently and prevent any multiple attacks. The ants wore him down enough for a Kha double attack to finish him out.

I won with 2 Brigands, 3 ants and 2 wounded heroes left.

gg
Old August 26th, 2023, 09:12 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: We're Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Round 1 is on Ascension.

The foudzing v. caps armies are:
Chains and cocoons
* Bol, Motley Max, Bugbear Basher, Eilan Sidhex4, Goblin Slashersx3
THEM!
* Eltahale, Josie Whistlestop, Major J15, Red Ants of Aunstromx5

foudzing chooses who places first.
This game is going down on Saturday at 7am MT!
Foudzing says his army was supposed to also have a Sahuagin raider. It brings his army to both the point and figure limit, so I'm allowing it. I don't think it will impact the game.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 26th, 2023, 11:03 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: We're Live

Quote:
Quote:
Round 1 is on Ascension.

Chains and cocoons
THEM!

I opened Ants vs his Slashers + Basher. I traded roughly 3 squads of ants for roughly 1.5x squads of Slashers and a wound on the Basher. Then Eltahale rolled out and Thunder Rammed the Basher and 2 Slashers into oblivion.

The next round I opened with OM1 on Josie and 2 and 3 on Ants. Josie killed Bol and a slasher. Foudzing rolled Motley into the Fray, killing a couple of ants and one-shotting Eltahale. Soon thereafter he went for Josie, yanking her into a low-ground spot and getting her all the way down to 1-life, but then taking wounds from ants (he hit no engagement strikes all game), who got him down to 1-life as well. J15 moved up and finished off Motley Max, and then I rode the ants for a round, trying to clear off Sidhe. The ants were not very effective, killing only 2 sidhe before they were rendered useless. I dropped a pair of ants back to Valda and then rolled with J15 the rest of the game.

J15 was awesome, getting 6/6 kills on attack vs Sidhe while blocking all of their attacks and taking only 1 wound from Wannok. To end the game he took Wannok, which killed the Sahuagin Raider.

Good game Foudzing, and best of luck in the rest of the event.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 26th, 2023, 11:06 AM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

OG Blaha and I will be playing sunday at 9AM eastern time
Old August 26th, 2023, 02:04 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Yeah

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Round 1 is on Ascension.

Chains and cocoons
THEM!

Foudzing says his army was supposed to also have a Sahuagin raider. It brings his army to both the point and figure limit, so I'm allowing it. I don't think it will impact the game.
I think there was some weird spreadsheet stuff on my end and he told me to remove the Raider and so I did. I'll add it in for future rounds.

~Dysole, informationally
Old August 27th, 2023, 03:55 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
The backcountrygamer v. grey waves armies are:
Hot Ones
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2
Cut to the Chase
* Breach, Otonashi, Goblin Cuttersx4, Nottingham Brigandx7 (drop 2)

grey waves chooses who places first.
Had a great game with Backcountry Gamer. He opened with Eldgrim/Incendiborgs/Incendiborgs, while I went with full Nottingham Brigands hoping to clear out 2-3 of the Incendiborgs’ redundancy markers before the Brigands were all destroyed. Unfortunately, they were only able to get rid of a single marker, despite getting multiple height attacks down on the soulborgs. The cutters were able to pick up the slack though and were able to KO the Incendiborgs as well as most of BCG’s dwarves. The last 3 cutters managed to put a couple of wounds on Ulfrid thanks to mob attack before dying, and Breach came in and finished off Ulfrid and the remaining dwarf, only taking a single wound in the process. gg BGC! I was impressed with how you played it considering you mentioned you’d been away from the game for a long time.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old August 27th, 2023, 11:55 AM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Waves View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
The backcountrygamer v. grey waves armies are:
Hot Ones
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2
Cut to the Chase

Had a great game with Backcountry Gamer. He opened with Eldgrim/Incendiborgs/Incendiborgs, while I went with full Nottingham Brigands hoping to clear out 2-3 of the Incendiborgs’ redundancy markers before the Brigands were all destroyed. Unfortunately, they were only able to get rid of a single marker, despite getting multiple height attacks down on the soulborgs. The cutters were able to pick up the slack though and were able to KO the Incendiborgs as well as most of BCG’s dwarves. The last 3 cutters managed to put a couple of wounds on Ulfrid thanks to mob attack before dying, and Breach came in and finished off Ulfrid and the remaining dwarf, only taking a single wound in the process. gg BGC! I was impressed with how you played it considering you mentioned you’d been away from the game for a long time.
I had a great game and thank you for being patient with me as I worked through learning the OHS system!
Old August 29th, 2023, 10:57 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It's Live

Round 2 is on Twisted Cistern.

The ryguy266 (1-0) {4} v. houndsrule (1-0) armies are:
Shurrak Around the Clock
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Shurrak, Tarn Viking Warriors, Ashigaru Harquebusx3

* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Kyntela Gwyn, Otonashi, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 10th Regiment of Footx2, Warriors of Ashrax2

ryguy266 chooses who places first.

The caps (1-0) v. viideosayg (1-0) armies are:
THEM!

* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Major Q10, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Deathreaversx3

caps chooses who places first.

The knightoflight (1-0) {9} v. og-blaha (1-0) armies are:
3 Ants in a Trenchcoat
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Moltenclaw, Greenscale Warriorsx3, Red Ants of Aunstromx3
Warden's Undead Honor Guard
* Warden 816, Crypt Guardianx3, Drow Chainfighterx3, Tomb Skeletonsx6 (drop 1)

og-blaha chooses who places first.

The vegie dad (1-0) v. grey waves (1-0) armies are:
Friends, Romans, Countrymen
* Akumaken, Azurite Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3
Cut to the Chase

The dok (1-0) {8} v. vegietarian18 (1-0) {6} armies are:
Terrorize, Devour, and... Maraud?
* Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Racheim, Specters of Aldornx4
Roman Diplomacy
* Akumaken, Azurite Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3

vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The superfrog (1-0) v. dachshund (1-0) armies are:
Battle Masters
* Azurite Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3
Is Kevin my real dad??
* Bol, Marro Warriors, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Roman Legionnairesx3

superfrog chooses who places first.

The kevindola (1-0) {3} v. dysole (1-0) {1} armies are:

* Bol, Kha, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Nottingham Brigandx6, Red Ants of Aunstromx4 (drop 1)
Diplomacy - The Art of Letting Somebody Else Have Your Way.
* Izumi Samurai, Josie Whistlestop, Racheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Ranjit Singh, Tarn Viking Warriors

kevindola chooses who places first.

The shiftrex (0-1) v. bert (0-1) armies are:

* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Moltenclaw, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Greenscale Warriorsx3

* Bahadur, Brute Gruts, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Horned Skull Brutesx2, Marro Gnidsx2

bert chooses who places first.

The sir heroscape (0-1) {10} v. shurrig (0-1) armies are:
LEGO Time
* Bol, Isamu, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3
Dragons in a Major Way
* Major Q10, Moltenclaw, Greenscale Warriorsx3

shurrig chooses who places first.

The xiegfried (0-1) v. backcountrygamer (0-1) armies are:
Sahuagin Carry
* Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Zelrig, Greenscale Warriorsx3, Sahuagin Raider
Hot Ones

backcountrygamer chooses who places first.

The quozl (0-1) v. earthling (0-1) armies are:
Elemental, My Dear Kurrok
* Kurrok the Elementalist, Air Elementalx5, Earth Elemental, Fire Elementalx3, Water Elementalx4
Erevan's the new Appa
* Erevan Sunshadow, Kurrok the Elementalist, Air Elementalx3, Fire Elementalx4, Water Elementalx4

earthling chooses who places first.

The chris perkins (0-1) {2} v. thrasherdarkrai (0-1) armies are:
Teeth of the Snake
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Zetacron, Teeth of the Makwax2, Venoc Vipersx5
Venoc Warlord's Tri-General Super Synergy!
* Venoc Warlord, Mohican River Tribex2, Roman Archers, Roman Legionnairesx2, Venoc Vipersx2

thrasherdarkrai chooses who places first.

The captain stupendous (0-1) v. arrow grut (0-1) armies are:
Aubriesenwein
* Cyprien Esenwein, Major Q10, Sonya Esenwein, Aubrien Archersx2
District IX
* Azurite Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3

captain stupendous chooses who places first.

The megasilver (0-1) {7} v. foudzing (0-1) armies are:
Honor Guard of the Last of the Mohicans with Krav Maga Gunslingers
* Krav Maga Agents, Honor Guard of the Blasted Landsx4, Mohican River Tribex2, Tombstone Gunslinger
Chains and cocoons
* Bol, Motley Max, Bugbear Basher, Eilan Sidhex4, Goblin Slashersx3, Sahuagin Raider

~Dysole, who had forgot about the numbers until kevin reminded her

Last edited by dok; August 30th, 2023 at 12:40 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events