Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs
HoME Customs A place for Heroes of Middle Earth Customs

Old May 19th, 2020, 02:15 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: HoME General Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
@IAmBatman @quozl @Dysole @Xotli @Xorlof could we have a subforum for HoME please? No need for it to be private. And all the HoME threads moved into it? There are a few threads with that prefix in here that are very old it would also be nice to have moved over
I'm a Mod in this section, but I cannot create forums. If one of you admins would be so kind as to create the forum, I can do the legwork of moving threads and so forth.
Old May 19th, 2020, 02:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's in discussion. I believe @Dysole is planning on putting something together.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 19th, 2020, 03:04 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

It might be good to have some members of the project be mods in the new subforum. I am thinking White Knight and myself

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 19th, 2020, 03:15 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@capsocrates

100 responses seems like a good number to hope for and by 2 weeks we should be ready to start some serious designing I'd think.

Models is a discussion I'm interested in mainly because I dont want things written off because they dont come prepainted. That would limit us greatly in what we are able to use and I'm of the opinion that only accepting prepainted models drives up the price point a bit. That may be misinformed though.

If possible, I'd like to design and list both a prepainted and unpainted model that corresponds if both/either are available for a design.
Old May 19th, 2020, 03:41 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Good luck on this guys. It’ll be good to see another fandom project run.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 19th, 2020, 03:43 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Models is a discussion I'm interested in mainly because I dont want things written off because they dont come prepainted. That would limit us greatly in what we are able to use and I'm of the opinion that only accepting prepainted models drives up the price point a bit. That may be misinformed though.

If possible, I'd like to design and list both a prepainted and unpainted model that corresponds if both/either are available for a design.
I had one person tell me "use common and uncommon heroclix figures for the figures so people can get them cheap." I know that's a common kind of sentiment around these projects. But we have always known that a project like this has different availability constraints.

My own take is that wherever a pre-painted figure is we should use it as an "official" figure for the card, preferably the cheapest one we can find. But this project more than possibly any other should embrace alternate figures, including unpainted ones. When we can't find a pre-painted figure but an unpainted one exists I don't see a reason we shouldn't use it; unpainted is better than nothing at all.

3d printing will also likely play a role, and 3d printed figures are basically unpainted.

--
--
--

--
Old May 19th, 2020, 03:51 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Good luck on this guys. It’ll be good to see another fandom project run.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 19th, 2020, 04:41 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm also in favor of having a single, painted 'official' figure while also listing alternate 'unofficial' figures (unpainted, cheaper, etc.) listed as 'suggested home alternatives' (or something like that).
Old May 19th, 2020, 05:05 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

I have a box full of the Sabertooth games Lord of the Rings figures, including all the fellowship and several major heroes. Because they are out of print, I would be happy to scan the ones I have and make the files available for 3D printing.

Many of the special figures (Balrogs, Ents, Warg Riders, Haradrim, Gollum, Nazgul, even a low resolution Sauron) have free 3d models available.

For myself, I have a large collection of free .stl files for 3d printing, and I purchased the fantasy pack for desktophero3d, so theoretically I could make almost any human, elf, or halfling figure (and dwarves once they add changing proportions). But those .stl files I would probably require some license to sell.
Old May 19th, 2020, 05:10 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
I have a box full of the Sabertooth games Lord of the Rings figures, including all the fellowship and several major heroes. Because they are out of print, I would be happy to scan the ones I have and make the files available for 3D printing.

Many of the special figures (Balrogs, Ents, Warg Riders, Haradrim, Gollum, Nazgul, even a low resolution Sauron) have free 3d models available.

For myself, I have a large collection of free .stl files for 3d printing, and I purchased the fantasy pack for desktophero3d, so theoretically I could make almost any human, elf, or halfling figure (and dwarves once they add changing proportions). But those .stl files I would probably require some license to sell.
That is an offer on a different level, I'm sure that some of those figures would be actually impossible to find with or without paint. I'm sure everyone appreciates any work you do in this area.

3d printinting is fantastic.
Old May 19th, 2020, 05:59 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

Let me know if I missed anything.

~Dysole, who grabbed everything that looked remotely related
Old May 19th, 2020, 06:59 PM

Re: FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Let me know if I missed anything.

~Dysole, who grabbed everything that looked remotely related

--
--
--

--

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs