Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old May 1st, 2011, 09:19 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post
The more the merrier. I love writing period. Ironic that I'm going into the sciences when my talent is obviously in my writing. I've just always wanted to be a scientist. I'm planning on going into evolutionary biology and then writing about what I find. I'll never lose my love for creative writing though. I may just turn my Fan Fic into a play. I can imagine it on a movie screen can't you?

PS I could really use some regular comments and criticism on it though. I have a link in my sig.
Evolutionary biology? (= evolution, right?) Whoops. I like science too, but I would go the opposite direction... creation.

...Wrong place for that though. Hey! You could write movies out for my brother!
Old May 1st, 2011, 09:22 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

I agree with Elven Lord. I write because it is my hobby and something I love. I can always use suggestions for how to get better (drop by my zombie story and leave a comment ) but in the end I'll write because I like to and that's it. Can't wait to start my next story.
Old May 1st, 2011, 09:31 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassistofDoom View Post
I agree with Elven Lord. I write because it is my hobby and something I love. I can always use suggestions for how to get better (drop by my zombie story and leave a comment ) but in the end I'll write because I like to and that's it. Can't wait to start my next story.
Yup, same here. Not my hobby, though; just something fun to do.

?
Old May 1st, 2011, 09:59 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
?
I don't know really it's that awkward period between challenges so we're just kind of talking about what writing means to us. It's the heartfelt reflection time .
Old May 1st, 2011, 10:09 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Hey Grim. We're actually arguing creation v evolution in the religious debate thread in the hangout. I would love to see you there.

You said it bassist.

In progress fan fic; Kaia Vendetta

Slink's story can be found here.
Old May 1st, 2011, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Hey Grim. We're actually arguing creation v evolution in the religious debate thread in the hangout. I would love to see you there.

You said it bassist.
Oh boy. Here we go again. I have this strange feeling that it would take a long time to get in there, given the fact that I'm still waiting to become a contributor. Plus, I'm 16 and it's only sixteen or under. (Do I get kicked out or something later?) If it doesn't take a long time to get in, and if I can stay in, sure I'll come.

Meanwhile, I invite you to the two hundred something pages of Demons/Ghosts and Religion. Contrary to the title, Creation vs. Evolution would be nothing new. It should be on page 2 or 3 by now. No one's been there for a few months.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 10:51 AM

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Then I won't ressurect a dead thread. People don't like that.

Old May 2nd, 2011, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Then I won't ressurect a dead thread. People don't like that.
Eh? What? All it does is get their attention. They ran out of things to say. It's different with this thread. I've done it before. But if I can get in the hangout soon, I'll go on that thread. I just don't know how long it takes.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 05:31 PM

Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker

While the thread is still awkwardly in between challenges I want to repost this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderball68 View Post
This makes me want to start a fan art contest but I think I'd be the only entry (unless anyone else is interested... question mark...)
I think this woudl be a fun idea but I need a few yes' first. Don't worry about being "good" enough, all you should be concerned about is enjoying drawing.
To avoid cluttering up Grim's thread any more this is the final question, would you draw for a contest similar to this one?

(@Grim I promise this will be my last post asking about this...any future posts will be of fan fics)
Old May 2nd, 2011, 06:42 PM

Ok so I do enjoy drawing, but I don't have anything to post it to this site with.

Hey cheddar I'm waiting. I was hoping to get that fan fic down today or tomorrow, because tomorrow is when I disappear for several days. I've got AP's and HSA's coming up so I'll be gone for like 3 weeks. No less but I won't be as active for 3 weeks.

Old May 2nd, 2011, 06:53 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I had a premise lined up, but right before I posted it, I realized it might be a bit of a downer. I'll save it for another time, maybe?

This week's premise: Utgar seeks to recruit a mighty Swog leader, Nerak, rumored to be living in the northern region of Thaelek. Tell the story of the three Swog Riders and their mounts that were dispatched to find Nerak!

Old May 2nd, 2011, 06:53 PM

Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Ok so I do enjoy drawing, but I don't have anything to post it to this site with.

Hey cheddar I'm waiting. I was hoping to get that fan fic down today or tomorrow, because tomorrow is when I disappear for several days. I've got AP's and HSA's coming up so I'll be gone for like 3 weeks. No less but I won't be as active for 3 weeks.
Do you mean that you lack a scanner or that you don't have a photobucket account? If the latter, then posting your drawings is a breeze. Photobucket is really easy to use and and free to join.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction