Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old August 13th, 2011, 06:07 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Thanks, found it instantly!
Old August 13th, 2011, 06:26 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

How do you find a recycling bin when you want to recycle containers with "4" in triangle with LDPE on it?

Last edited by lefton4ya; August 13th, 2011 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Isn't his the questions dump on all life?
Old August 13th, 2011, 07:33 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I installed MSE and when I go to Open Set and try to upload my cards it doen't show that I have downloaded them. Do I need to save them in a .jpg or something?
Old August 13th, 2011, 08:27 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Question if a zombie of morindan that was revived this turn allowed to attack in the same turn
Old August 13th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOM's card
Zombies Rise Again
If a Zombie of Moridan that you control destroys an opponent’s small or medium figure, replace that figure immediately, if possible, with one of your own previously destroyed Zombie of Moridan. Newly placed Zombies of Morindan cannot attack this turn. Undead are not affected by Zombies Rise Again.
So, no.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old August 13th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Question if a zombie of morindan that was revived this turn allowed to attack in the same turn
Nope. "Newly placed Zombies of Morindan cannot attack this turn."

~Aldin, reading the card

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 13th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
No because you have to choose which figures will move (even move 0 spaces) and attack before another one could Rise Again.

EDIT: I type too slowly.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old August 13th, 2011, 08:33 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
No because you have to choose which figures will move (even move 0 spaces) and attack before another one could Rise Again.

Actually, that technically is not correct. You do not need to predetermine who will be attacking in a turn.

~Aldin, shifting his targeting priorities

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 13th, 2011, 08:46 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

whoops
Old August 13th, 2011, 09:31 PM

twigleg2 knows what's in an order marker twigleg2 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:

Also, if you read the zombies card you find that it says any 3 zombies can attack, even zombies that didn't move this turn.

My Trade List

MINIONS of UTGAR

Old August 13th, 2011, 10:40 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I installed MSE and when I go to Open Set and try to upload my cards it doen't show that I have downloaded them. Do I need to save them in a .jpg or something?
I recommend reading through the MSE thread. Bmaczero has a lot of tips and pointers. Also, he's very good at answering any questions you may have.

If you have cards already created outside of MSE, you can't load them directly into the program. You would need to re-create them in MSE.

Before someone else recommends it, I'll suggest posting any more questions about MSE in that thread.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old August 14th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

This clarity statement is made on the Nakita's thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnutt99 View Post
Engagement Strike 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosChild
The Nakitas get to roll for engagement strike if a figure is summoned, thrown, or otherwise placed adjacent to them.
Now their card says that "Figures may only be targeted as they move into engagement with a Nakita Agent." So my question is what if Jotun chooses to throw a figure that is already engaged with a Nakita Agent. Jotun throws the figure and places it so that it is still engaged with a Nakita Agent on the same or different space. Is the chosen figure still affected by the engagement strike even though it was already engaged with the Nakita Agent prior to being thrown? I thought NO, but the clarity statement above made me doubt this.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's