Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old March 25th, 2019, 07:28 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Quorik Warwitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThugMisting View Post
Can Quorik Warwitch roll for Flutter when taking leaving engagement attacks?
Since Flutter only works when you are engaged, and leaving engagement attacks happen after you have started moving away, my guess would be no, since you aren't adjacent once they get to roll for the LEA. This is how I have played the Warwitch.
I’m pretty sure leaving engagement strikes occur before you move the figure. So...
1) I declare I’m leaving engagement then
2) opponent rolls then
3) i take a wound (or not) from the result
4) I move my figure

Flutter could be used against disengage attacks but you’d only be able to use
The 2 spaces from the power to move. The key here is that you have to declare your intent to disengage before you actually move the figure and the attack is technically occurring while you’re Still engaged, not once you’ve moved to a different space.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 25th, 2019, 08:10 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Leaving engagement attacks are not attacks (despite the name). Similarly, Omnicron Snipers do not get double skulls during leaving engagement attacks. Poor choice of terminology on the original designers' part.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 25th, 2019, 11:19 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Necro has it right. "Attack" refers only to a normal or special attack, and not to LEAs (or "passing swipes" as we sometimes call them).

So Flutter doesn't work against them.

EDIT: R&C added in the OP to that effect.

Last edited by superfrog; March 25th, 2019 at 11:36 AM.
Old March 25th, 2019, 11:31 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

That's unfortunate wording. I wonder why they changed the terminology from passing swipes to leaving engagement attacks, since although the latter is a more immediately clear title, it can lead to some confusion like this.
Old March 25th, 2019, 12:17 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
That's unfortunate wording. I wonder why they changed the terminology from passing swipes to leaving engagement attacks, since although the latter is a more immediately clear title, it can lead to some confusion like this.
No one changed anything. They've always been "leaving engagement attacks" in Heroscape. Wordier and more confusing, yes, but never changed.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 25th, 2019, 01:21 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
No one changed anything. They've always been "leaving engagement attacks" in Heroscape. Wordier and more confusing, yes, but never changed.
I thought that the first edition of the Rise of the Valkyrie Rulebook referred to them as "passing swipes" instead of leaving engagement attacks? My apologies if I've misremembered, I just thought I had read something about that in the past.
Old May 23rd, 2019, 05:02 PM

Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker

Is there a good proxy for her? cannot find her, and if i do, shes very expensive.
Old May 23rd, 2019, 06:26 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Magic: Arena of the Planeswalkers:
Kor Aeronaut Captain

Avacyn, On Bloodied Wings

Ob Nixilis, Demon of Spite

Doubles as use for AotV
Old May 26th, 2019, 04:33 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

All 3 of those figures are a lot bigger than the petite Quorik Warwitch.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 28th, 2019, 04:19 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Maybe a repaint and shortened pole from an Aarakocra from D&D Attack Wing: Aarakocra Troop Expansion Pack, which comes in a 6-pack and will be used for an upcoming C3V Uncommon. Are they similar size?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs