Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old June 19th, 2019, 05:33 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

I'm really enjoying Jessica Jones S3. There is something about this series that is just different from everything I've ever seen in the superhero drama. Punisher was great; Daredevil was great. They were in familiar formulas. I like Jessica Jones partly because it's different - it's noir; it's chess-like - and I'll miss it when I'm finished with this season.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 22nd, 2019, 02:51 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

AoS tonight, I love Fitz-Simmons so that was a great episode. So glad they didn't cancel this show.

*edit* Oh, and anyone who isn't watching Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation on History Channel Friday Nights (4th episode was just this week) should be. I'll let those behind it speak for themselves and just let you watch it for yourself, but there are very, very credible people involved. For the government to no longer be actively trying to cover this up suggests they want it out there.

Last edited by Yodaking; June 22nd, 2019 at 04:18 AM.
Old June 22nd, 2019, 07:43 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

AoS is amazing. That is an episode that could never be done without the time taken to build the depth of these incredible characters. Simmons may be my all time favorite character.

I wish I had the History Channel. Whenever I have access to cable, that is all I watch.
Old June 22nd, 2019, 10:45 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

We finished JJ3. I loved it. It was the most human of all the Marvel Netflix shows, with the characters confronting parallel and relatable challenges and finding their ways to different outcomes.

I haven’t looked up its critical reception and Netflix doesn’t share audience data. But I expect that the quieter things that made this season of this show special will be overshadowed by the larger stories, both fiction and nonfiction, currently in this corner of the marvel universe.

= =
Old June 22nd, 2019, 03:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
AoS is amazing. That is an episode that could never be done without the time taken to build the depth of these incredible characters. Simmons may be my all time favorite character.

I wish I had the History Channel. Whenever I have access to cable, that is all I watch.

Yeah that was my same thought. It was an episode that was built up to and earned from all the previous things those characters have been through. It was really awesome to see come together. And much like Coulson said, I thought Fitz-Simmons was one person when the show started! It's amazing how they went from, "that's just the tech team" to the most interesting characters on the show.
Old June 22nd, 2019, 03:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
We finished JJ3. I loved it. It was the most human of all the Marvel Netflix shows, with the characters confronting parallel and relatable challenges and finding their ways to different outcomes.

I haven’t looked up its critical reception and Netflix doesn’t share audience data. But I expect that the quieter things that made this season of this show special will be overshadowed by the larger stories, both fiction and nonfiction, currently in this corner of the marvel universe.

Spoiler Alert!
Old July 5th, 2019, 11:33 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

We're through the first 6 episodes of Stranger Things 3. Really digging it.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 5th, 2019, 11:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Finished it just now!

Spoiler Alert!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 6th, 2019, 05:19 AM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Finished it just now!

Spoiler Alert!

Just finished it as well. Same reaction.
Old July 6th, 2019, 11:25 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Finished it just now!

Spoiler Alert!

Just finished it as well. Same reaction.
Just finished it and...yeah.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 7th, 2019, 12:09 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

That show is so tight. I loved it. Man does that crew know how to tell a story.

= =
Old July 7th, 2019, 08:27 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It was really impressive how they managed their large cast and all the pairings so well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV