Old June 23rd, 2016, 08:35 AM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart
Re: TankyTeemo's Picture Battle Reports

I'm going with the Samurai.

0-1

(Loss-Win)
Old July 6th, 2016, 02:24 AM

Tankyteemo knows what's in an order marker Tankyteemo knows what's in an order marker

Predictions are 2-0 in favor of TankyTeemo.
Here are the results for the 12th battle:
Spoiler Alert!

The armies for the next battle:
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 6th, 2016, 05:28 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Dang...another close game. I thought for sure the Samurai would win

As for the next game...it's gunna be the Romans. With that many archers the crypts won't be able to make their way through without taking heavy casualties with the archers special raining down on them.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 10th, 2016, 02:11 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Romans. Archers are underrated.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old July 10th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart

Romans.
1-1
Old November 6th, 2017, 12:09 AM

Tankyteemo knows what's in an order marker Tankyteemo knows what's in an order marker

Predictions are 0-3 in favor of Luke.
Let's see how well I can recall the 13th battle:
Spoiler Alert!

I will hopefully be posting the armies and map for the next battle soon!
Old November 6th, 2017, 12:40 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Nicely done my friend. Crypt Guardians and Sudema are a friggin' sweet combo. Though I'm surprised the Arrow Volley special attack didn't tear through the guardians faster since it's 6v3 and the special attack bypasses the Tough ability. Just lucky dice?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old November 6th, 2017, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Nicely done my friend. Crypt Guardians and Sudema are a friggin' sweet combo. Though I'm surprised the Arrow Volley special attack didn't tear through the guardians faster since it's 6v3 and the special attack bypasses the Tough ability. Just lucky dice?
Since this game took place over a year ago I don't remember 100%. If I recall correctly the archers rolled very poorly on their special attack. Though its possible I remember wrong and we misplayed having tough affect the special attacks or something.
Old December 28th, 2017, 02:48 AM

Alright, it's time for some more battle reports!

Here are the armies for the next battle:
TankyTeemo's army:
Einar's Imperium x2, 10th Regiment of the Foot x2

Mike's Army:
Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3 Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Isamu

We played on a custom map with two unknown glyphs
Old January 10th, 2018, 11:00 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I love Predict the Victor!

I pick the Shieldsmiths. I think the Vulcanmechs will be too strong for the 10th to overcome.
Old January 11th, 2018, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I love Predict the Victor!

I pick the Shieldsmiths. I think the Vulcanmechs will be too strong for the 10th to overcome.
Eh, imma go with Einar. It’s all about number of attacks and I think the Emperium with chop up the shields Smiths and if Redcoats can take height I don’t think the mechs, even with their protection, will survive those higher and more numerous attacks

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 11th, 2018, 03:08 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

There's a predict the victor thread here? How have I not noticed this until now? This takes me back to the days of A-Train and his stuff.

I'm going to guess Shieldsmiths/Incendiborgs. They're sturdy enough to take the punishment of 10th/EI, and should be able to get through their defenses easily enough.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports