Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old December 28th, 2016, 07:33 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker
Re: Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament 2/1

Any Saturday is as good as any other, currently.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old December 29th, 2016, 06:43 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

One is the same as the other

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 29th, 2016, 10:03 AM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Works for me
~ G.W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
What Saturdays do work for you?
In general, any but the second. The first works well for February.
Thanks! I will see what I can do.

@flameslayer93
@GUILD_WARRIOR
@hose

Would the 4th of February work for you all? Thanks guys!

EDIT: I have 10 maps picked out, so if anybody does want to put in a request, before the 1st would be the time to do so before I officially post the Map Pool. Thanks again!
Old December 29th, 2016, 04:23 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Ok, we are changing the date to February 4th! @TrollBrute , are you now a possible or certain? Thanks again everyone!
Old December 30th, 2016, 12:35 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament 2/4

I've asked Nick. He's interested, but won't know until the week of because of work.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old December 30th, 2016, 04:52 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Ok, we are changing the date to February 4th! @TrollBrute , are you now a possible or certain? Thanks again everyone!
As long as the are no family emergencies before then and the weather is good, I'll be there! With a couple of possible too.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old December 31st, 2016, 11:20 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Maps have been added to the Second Post (SP) along with added rules for both Power and Treasure Glyphs in the Original Post (OP).

I know you all could figure this out by looking but I figured it'd be easier to type here...

I can build 6 of the 10 maps I posted. The other 4 are:

Thy Kindness Freezes (1 RotV, 2 RttFF, 1 TT)
Quasatch Playground (1 RotV, 2 TJ)
Blackroot (1 SotM, 2 RttFF)
If You Can't Take The Heat... (1 SotM, 1 VW, 1 TJ).

If anyone could volunteer to bring any of those maps, that'd be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Last edited by Sheep; January 1st, 2017 at 02:37 AM.
Old January 1st, 2017, 01:21 AM
I could go

I can do The Kindness Freezes or If You Cant Take The Heat.

Maybe both if theres no other volunteers.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old January 1st, 2017, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I can do The Kindness Freezes or If You Cant Take The Heat.

Maybe both if theres no other volunteers.
Oh shoot, Thy Kindness Freezes takes 2 RttFF... can you still do that? If you can't that's fine. (It was correct in the OP but I messed up the requirements in the above post.)
Old January 1st, 2017, 11:06 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I'm also interested in coming (I'd be with TrollBrute's group).

If You Can't Take the Heat is the only map from that list that we can bring.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 1st, 2017, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I'm also interested in coming (I'd be with TrollBrute's group).

If You Can't Take the Heat is the only map from that list that we can bring.
Ok, if @flameslayer93 can bring Thy Kindness Freezes that'll work. Also, if the restriction for Quasatch Playground is the two jungles then I could bring that if someone else can bring Vestige (1 RotV, 1 FotA, 1 TJ) and Sabertooth Jungle (1 BftU, 2 TT, 1 TJ).
Old January 1st, 2017, 01:46 PM
I could go

I only own 1 Jungle, but depending on how many loose trees I have, I may be able to jury rig up a 2nd Tree set.

If that doesn't work out, I can do Sabertooth Jungle without any issue.

Here's what I have to work with for certain though;
FotA x3
TT x2
VW x2
RttFF x1
TJ x1

RotV x4 (minimum, but probably closer to 7)
SotM x2
BftU x3
Marvel x1

There's still ample time to change out the map rotation, or even have players collaborate on bringing Jungles or the Trees.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events