Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old October 31st, 2016, 03:30 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Japes's Trade List 2016-10-27 (D&D set might be availabl

Battle for the Underdark set removed from the HAVE list and removed a few WANTS from my list due to my recent terrain purchase.

Adding this to the WANT list

Need one Marrden Nagrubs. Technically the one looking left but not picky, just need one to complete the squad.

Two Marro Stingers but not sure which one...I have four total with two sculpts of each so I just need to figure out which sculpt is missing from my two squads.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 2nd, 2016, 07:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Japes's Trade List 2016-10-31

Great Trade with @Ronin

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 7th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Great Trade with @Ronin
Got my shipment in the mail today. Verified great on my end, too!

Glad japes Jr likes the dragon.
Old November 8th, 2016, 03:40 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Great Trade with @Ronin
Got my shipment in the mail today. Verified great on my end, too!

Glad japes Jr likes the dragon.
We've had talks in the past about the use of real names online so when he wanted to write you the thank you (truly his idea) he asked me if he should sign It "James's son"

Glad everything arrived safely. Thank @Xorlof for the packing idea. Never would have thought to pack the water etc in the void space between layers

Old November 24th, 2016, 12:01 PM

09167 knows what's in an order marker 09167 knows what's in an order marker

hey japes

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Heroscape-22...-/282262638348
Old November 24th, 2016, 09:39 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09167 View Post
Thanks but $3.57 to ship some glyphs...that alone is more than I'd pay. I'll stick with trading with people here. I'm sure if someone was in need of specific glyphs it may be worth it for them so thanks for pointing it out, but I'm usually re purposing them so I don't need perfect sets. I've been lucky in acquiring glyphs with messed up stickers but perfect backs that I can attach new stickers to.

Old November 24th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I have Stingers you can have and probably a Nagrub. I never play classic anymore.

I was considering using some Glyphs for my own RPG/boardgame but the process will most likely ruin the stickers, so I may have some damaged ones after Gen Con.
I need to do an inventory.

Ever have any luck with Iron Man? I looked around and only have the one I based.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 24th, 2016, 11:22 PM

09167 knows what's in an order marker 09167 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09167 View Post
Thanks but $3.57 to ship some glyphs...that alone is more than I'd pay. I'll stick with trading with people here. I'm sure if someone was in need of specific glyphs it may be worth it for them so thanks for pointing it out, but I'm usually re purposing them so I don't need perfect sets. I've been lucky in acquiring glyphs with messed up stickers but perfect backs that I can attach new stickers to.
ok, just saw it on ebay, thought you'd be interested, I'll keep my eyes open
Old November 25th, 2016, 11:25 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I have Stingers you can have and probably a Nagrub. I never play classic anymore.

I was considering using some Glyphs for my own RPG/boardgame but the process will most likely ruin the stickers, so I may have some damaged ones after Gen Con.
I need to do an inventory.

Ever have any luck with Iron Man? I looked around and only have the one I based.
I believe X-1 is sending me at least one of my missing stingers so let me see when it gets here. I do still need a Nagrub. Of course both of those are common squads so the more the merrier I guess. We don't play much classic but my son likes the Marro and we use them as a fake Chitauri faction or just a general attacking alien force for super heroes to battle.

On the Iron Man topic...NOPE. Not a word.

On the Glyphs...I typically hang on to a few that are in good condition and I've shipped off a few to people missing some due to ebay purchases. I try to look for people that are actually needing them as opposed to resellers but you can only trust them. The torn and faded once get stripped immediately and get refaced. I think I gave away too many C3G glyphs a while back and with the huge amount of glyphs in our C3G designs over the last year I've been meaning to restock so I can make all the cool ones we've created. Especially Ark's contributions to the pool.

Old November 25th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Let me know on the Stinger(s), I need to inventory what I have. I believe I may have some un-based Nagrubs in my 'mod' box.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 5th, 2017, 09:25 AM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great trade with japes! Even with a mishap in shipping on my side, he was very understanding of the situation. Thanks!
Old June 27th, 2017, 07:57 PM
A Man of Taste

Updated my Have's list but not my Wants list yet. My son decided to spend his money on a lot and looking to get some of his money back after getting out what he wanted...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades