Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 11th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Girl (Super)Power!

Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Question Dump / Advice Column: Ask your questions he

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Yeah, taking control means you can treat it as one of your figures, so if you want to walk it off a castle wall or into lava, have at it. Though a figure with Superstrength still retains that for falling purposes and our Lava Rules.

What or where are the rules that talk about falling and Super Strength??

Old October 11th, 2012, 10:57 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange_Love View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Yeah, taking control means you can treat it as one of your figures, so if you want to walk it off a castle wall or into lava, have at it. Though a figure with Superstrength still retains that for falling purposes and our Lava Rules.

I've read these somewhere but I don't remember them having anything to do with lava... I'll have to look again. So many pdf's to print and read.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old October 11th, 2012, 10:59 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
The rules that came with the Hasbro Marvel set cover falling and super strength.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 11th, 2012, 11:01 PM

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
The rules that came with the Hasbro Marvel set cover falling and super strength.
yeah that is where I read it. I printed out that pdf. But I never saw anything in there about SS and lava working together.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old October 11th, 2012, 11:06 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
yeah that is where I read it. I printed out that pdf. But I never saw anything in there about SS and lava working together.

Here are the rules that we created because of how more dangerous lava was in Superheroscape than in classic Scape.

The link to the PDF seems to be broken, but the second post covers the minor rules change. Basically figures with SS get a little bit better chance of survival with these rules than figures w/o SS.

The Book of Molten Lava Rules

Also, The Books of Index has a list of all the released figures, destructible objects, maps, scenarios and C3G specific rules.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 11th, 2012, 11:07 PM
You address C3G OMNIPOTENCE - tread carefully!

clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby!

Basically with SS you only have a 50% chance to die from lava, whereas without it you have a 75% chance for instant destruction.
Old October 11th, 2012, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clembo2021 View Post
Basically with SS you only have a 50% chance to die from lava, whereas without it you have a 75% chance for instant destruction.
As compared to the 95% chance in classic right?

Old October 11th, 2012, 11:17 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by clembo2021 View Post
As compared to the 95% chance in classic right?
You got it.
Old October 11th, 2012, 11:17 PM
Girl (Super)Power!

Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby!

I have yet to read the Marvel instructions. Only the classic ones and the ones for the castle so that would be why I have yet to hear of this....

Old October 12th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

It takes a little while to become fully enveloped by the C3G Universe.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old October 12th, 2012, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
It takes a little while to become fully enveloped by the C3G Universe.
At least it is fun and enjoyable learning the new rules and trying to think about what each new rule translates to from a strategic point a view.

Old October 12th, 2012, 10:58 PM

If I use Mutant Mind Link with Prof X can I still attack with heroes beyond 10 spaces? Or is it just telling me "before moving" as a way of saying before you can use them in tandem with this ability?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy