Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old September 6th, 2008, 07:19 PM

slobberblood has disabled reputation
Heroscape Weird World War 2 Battle

Jarrett and I are having three battles this weekend; the first is a battle in a French town. These are Modified rules using Heroscape and other rule sets.

Jarrett’s forces
(3) Rifle Squads
(2) Sherman M4s (one with support missile rack)
(2) Halftracks with antitank guns
(1) Prototype Walking Tank

Axis forces
(2) PzKpfw IV
(1) Panzer 38 t
(2) Rifle squads
(1) Field Marshal on horse with Prototype antitank rifle
(1) Occult monster handler
(2) Werewolves
(1) Axis battle suit

This was a basic battle no scenario, we just wanted to test some of my friend's rules that we never used before, the werewolves and the walker.

The first turn was very basic with no real action, spotting checks going badly and ambushes being set up. Some tanks got bogged down going over some rocky terrain.

One lucky rocket attack by Jarrett’s Sherman killed three of my riflemen and one werewolf failed his KIA test so was blown into little chunks.

My Panzer ambushed one of his halftracks and immobilized it with no further damage. Jarrett pushed forward with his other halftrack and his Sherman, his infantry also pushed forward.

During my turn my Panzer shattered the other halftrack, but Jarrett made all of his saves for the crew who bailed out and tried to join up with a close by infantry team. I pushed my Field marshal forward on horse back and with his prototype rifle killed two of the crew, my werewolf charge the others in close combat and tore them apart.

My light panzer made it around the corner of one building and had a losing duel with one of the Sherman’s, only one of the crew survived and ran towards his fellow troopers hiding in some rocks.

Turn two and three had Jarrett’s walker sneaking up to a building and taking some pot shots at my PzKpfw IV’s. The armor was too tough and he hid the mech behind a building.

His infantry squad made it to the same building, and commenced with a fire fight with one of my rifle teams and my LMG, he lost to a man.

My Battle suit had no effect firing at the American walker, all shots just bouncing off... Jarrett’s walker tried to get a bead on my retreating Panzers but missed all of his shots.

During Jarrett’s turn he also blasted the hell out of my second Werewolf and also killed my Field marshal and Occult monster handler. Jarrett’s Tank and infantry pushing through the middle of the board have pinned down my second rifle team, and in response I charge my heavily wounded Werewolf into close combat with his rifle team with no results.

During the last turn Jarrett used his Sherman’s to destroy one of my PzKpfw IV’s and crippled my second rifle team. At this point I gave in the towel, over all a fun battle was had!

Captain Slobberblood
"In victory, you deserve Champagne, in defeat, you need it.” Napoleon Bonaparte
www.chaos-arts.com

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports