Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old March 16th, 2008, 06:38 AM

slobberblood has disabled reputation
Weird World War 2 Heroscape-Battleground Hybrid report

The first battle with my son went well, using some rules I found around the internet, I set up the scenario for the boys. The players were my son Jarrett and his best friend harry. The scenario was the Nazis had discovered a working dimensional gate and were using it to acquire allies to win the war. I built a Star gate and finished painting over 40 Nazi troopers for the battle. The boys had a mix force of American and British commandos and five super heroes, captain America, the Slayer, Indiana Jones, Lobster Johnson, and The Doctor.

The Nazis forces included about 40 infantry, 2 heavy machine gun bunkers, and 3 super villains, Colonel Karl Ruprecht Kroenen, The Red Skull, and a super soldier by the name of Fritz Von Doom (enhance strength).

The battle started with my son taking a team of British commandos, The Slayer, and Lobster Johnson rushing up a fortified hill where the heavy bunkers kept the main force pinned with heavy machine gun fire.

He lost about 50% of the commandos rushing the bunkers, but Johnson and the Slayer reached the cusp of the hill, but where attacked in close combat by a squad of infantry and the super soldier Fritz. Johnson slipped away from the combat and The Slayer took on the entire squad, killing three troopers and wounding Fritz heavily before being brought down with a cascade of heavy blows.

Captain American and his forces headed straight for the Gate with the American commandos, The Doctor was kept off the field in his TARDIS.

The Americans were also under attack by about 20 infantry, losing about 4 commandos to rifle fire; the commandos fired back then charge into close combat, destroying the entire Nazi squad.

Captain American ran past the skirmish and attacked the Nazi infantry next to the gate, attacking a squad of 5 and killing three troopers and routing the rest. Ruprecht Kroenen and The red skull charged Captain America, a brutal close combat ensued.

While the battles rage around the table, The Doctor warped in by TARDIS and deactivated the gate with his sonic screwdriver. The British with the help of Lobster Johnson captured the bunkers, and Captain America routed Ruprecht Kroenen and the Red Skull. The battles was won but with heavy loses, The Captain was on his last hit point, when the American commandos made it to the hill where the gate was deactivated.

Captain Slobberblood
"In victory, you deserve Champagne, in defeat, you need it.” Napoleon Bonaparte
www.chaos-arts.com
Old March 16th, 2008, 08:59 PM

Naruto Woo who?
cool
Old March 16th, 2008, 09:32 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Interesting. Do you have a full view of the map and stats for the guys? I'm thinking of getting a lot of Syvarris/Aubrians to make the Archer Infantry. I love Elves. Maybe get some AE to make some of my own Germans out of them.
Old March 16th, 2008, 09:41 PM

Steiner has disabled reputation
Excellent I am a collector of WW2 militaria also and I love this stuff. Hope we get German troops one day for Heroscape we need a foe for the AB elite.

Steiner

Why is it a penny for your thoughts, but everyone puts in their two cents?
Old March 28th, 2008, 07:33 PM

darktrooper889 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steiner
Hope we get German troops one day for Heroscape we need a foe for the AB elite.

Steiner

I'd put a sig here, but I can't think of one. Greetings from my PSP!
Old July 3rd, 2008, 08:58 AM

Armydillo978 is surprisingly tart
Re: Weird World War 2 Heroscape-Battleground Hybrid report

The figure that you used for Karl Ruprecht Kroenen, what line is he from?

I'd like to find something like him for our Weird War II games. If I had any moding skill I'd take the The Marquis General Von Heďzinger from Tannhauser and switch his head with someone else's.

I wonder if any of the 40k trench troopers would work? The ones from the Imperial Guard.

Bill
----------------
What would Zim do?

What would Rasczak say?
Old July 3rd, 2008, 09:54 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Re: Weird World War 2 Heroscape-Battleground Hybrid report

I have 1 thing to say:
Old July 3rd, 2008, 01:31 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ok, do you guys not realize this was from March? Rise of the awesome-lookin' figures thread!
Old July 3rd, 2008, 02:57 PM

Armydillo978 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Ok, do you guys not realize this was from March? Rise of the awesome-lookin' figures thread!
Sorry, I guess not. Hey, while we're yacking, you don't happen to know what line of figures that Kroenin one is from?

Bill
----------------
What would Zim do?

What would Rasczak say?
Old July 6th, 2008, 10:58 AM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

I know this is old, but that's cool as heck. Great idea. I'm jealous
Old July 7th, 2008, 09:52 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Re: Weird World War 2 Heroscape-Battleground Hybrid report

What- I like old things!

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old August 27th, 2008, 03:56 PM

slobberblood has disabled reputation

Thanks everybody, I've been away from the forum for months.
The Nazi's are WARZONE figs, the Karl fig is from Indyclix Major Maxim, and I still play tons more Games! go here:
www.chaos-arts.com

Captain Slobberblood
"In victory, you deserve Champagne, in defeat, you need it.” Napoleon Bonaparte
www.chaos-arts.com

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports