Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old January 27th, 2021, 05:37 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker
Myth26's Wantlist - 1/27/2021 a.k.a "Myth26's Hitlist"

Hi all,

I've recently gotten back into the game and want to get a complete set of the figures and some more terrain. My want list is here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

and will be updated as I build my collection. The first page is units, the second is terrain. If something is missing it means I already have it and have hidden the row.

I don't want to pay hundreds for a single figure or squad, but let me know what you have and how much you're asking and we can probably figure something out

I'm also on the discord with the same username (just capitalized), and I'm more responsive there in case I don't respond quickly here.

Happy 'Scaping

P.S. To the admins: I read the rules post, but if I missed something please let me know and I'll happily fix it.
Old January 27th, 2021, 10:15 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Myth26's Wantlist - 1/27/2021 a.k.a "Myth26's Hitlist"

If you're looking for Ticalla Jungle, I'm your guy.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 27th, 2021, 11:42 PM

Joecar knows what's in an order marker Joecar knows what's in an order marker
Re: Myth26's Wantlist - 1/27/2021 a.k.a "Myth26's Hitlist"

PM Sent

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades