Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old October 29th, 2020, 03:44 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:

NAME = REDWING
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = FALCON/BIRD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = COMPANION
PERSONALITY = LOYAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 2

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

AVIARY ALLY
At the start of the game, choose any other Unique Hero you control with the Aerial Advantage special power and place Redwing on their card. The chosen figure is Redwing’s Ally. After taking a turn with Redwing’s Ally, if Redwing is on this card, you may immediately place him on any unoccupied space adjacent to his Ally.

TELEPATHIC BOND
While Redwing and his Ally are on the battlefield, they are always considered within clear sight of each other. After taking a turn with Redwing’s Ally, if Redwing is on the battlefield, you may take an immediate turn with Redwing. If Redwing ends his turn adjacent to his Ally, you may place him on his Ally’s card.

MASTER DISTRACTOR
For the entire game, if Redwing’s Ally has the Redwing Distraction special power, they cannot use it unless Redwing is on their card, and whenever a figure within 2 clear sight spaces of Redwing attacks a figure you control with a normal attack, you may subtract a skull from whatever is rolled.

STEALTH FLYING
When Redwing starts to fly, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Kinda inspired by discussion in the MCU card thread, here's a 616 version of Redwing.

To be honest, C3G Falcon has never been my favorite design. His three powers all basically come down to slightly modifying combat rolls, which just isn't super exciting to me. Giving him a small expansion like a deployable Redwing would do a lot to make him feel more exciting to play as a unit IMO.

As a side bonus, SamCap somehow managed to dodge the "no additional turns" clause, so Redwing here would be able to bond with him after his bonding turn.
Old October 29th, 2020, 03:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Interesting idea to make a Redwing that could work with the current Falcon or a new one, as long as the new on also has AA. Who else has the AA power? One of the new Hawkwoman cards maybe?
Old October 29th, 2020, 03:59 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think it might just be Starman, Falcon, and Captain Falcon.
Old October 29th, 2020, 04:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 29th, 2020, 09:44 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Kinda inspired by discussion in the MCU card thread, here's a 616 version of Redwing.
Having initiated that MCU card thread, I fully support this! Is this design nominatable in the Public Design Nominations thread?

(Also asking because I don't know... is MCU officially Earth-616, or is MCU Earth-199999?)
Old October 29th, 2020, 10:11 PM
Just A Head

Thanks! 616 is the main comics universe, and the MCU is Earth-199999. So this design would be for Redwing the actual bird, not the drone one. Don't know if that makes a difference in your desire to nominate.
Old October 29th, 2020, 11:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Oh, I thought you were designing the robot drone version based on the on/off card powers. I was imagining it as a drone backpack type of thing you could carry into battle with you and launch when needed, then dock once more when you didn't.

Also I just happened to be playing a game with Laserbeak tonight, he's got AA as well. The drone version seemed like a cool fit for him, the real bird take is a little stranger. Maybe the bird thinks Laserbeak is it's mother. lol
Old October 30th, 2020, 12:56 AM
Just A Head

The on/off stuff kinda stemmed from the idea that Falcon shouldn’t be able to use his Redwing power while Redwing is on the other side of the map, but I also didn’t just want to straightup say “you can’t use Redwing Distraction” since that felt like punishing the player for drafting a unit.

I do think this design could be reskinned into a design for the drone with just some minor cosmetic changes. Species change, rename some powers, and you’re basically already there.

Would it be worth it making a C3G MCU workshop? Seems like there’s some enthusiasm behind making those specific versions of the characters, and a lot of them have comic history at this point. Could be a fun brainstorm.
Old October 30th, 2020, 01:08 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I feel like the Drone would be a DO.
Old October 30th, 2020, 09:48 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I could see some use for an MCU Workshop.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 31st, 2020, 11:54 AM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Thanks! 616 is the main comics universe, and the MCU is Earth-199999. So this design would be for Redwing the actual bird, not the drone one. Don't know if that makes a difference in your desire to nominate.
Thanks for clarifying...yes, I was hoping for the drone. But I won't rescind my nomination over such small quibbles. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I could see some use for an MCU Workshop.
I would love that! Being away from HSers for so long and coming back...I was kind of surprised there wasn't more love for the MCU in the C3G. I guess I'm just getting really into it on the rewatch of the whole set of movies in "chronological order" and expected others to have already done the same (I'm usually a little behind the trend).

Last edited by Mythic; October 31st, 2020 at 09:38 PM.
Old October 31st, 2020, 11:58 AM

I mean, we definitely have love for the MCU, it's just most of the characters in there have more lunchbox versions done that largely cover how they're portrayed in the MCU.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy