Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old May 5th, 2013, 04:08 AM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HellboyScape - Hellboy Universe cards for HeroScape

Well, I've been working on Wave 3 for ages, but it's taking me ages to playtest and refine everything, so I thought I'd release a few as a sneak preview for y'all.

If anyone's interested in this stuff, please let me have some feedback so I know that they're of use to you. I'm not looking for praise, but I have a lot of stuff in the pipeline that I'll only put the effort into completing if it has a purpose.

Hellboy (as a boy)
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Horrorclix figure from the BPRD Action Pack set. Its model number and name are #007 / Hellbaby.

Notes: I kept the original Hellboy name (since he's never been called Hellbaby in the comics) and it also means you can't draught him and adult Hellboy, which makes sense.

Scott Clark
Spoiler Alert!

Bio: From the early Hellboy: Wake the Devil - http://hellboy.wikia.com/wiki/Scott_Clark

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Chaos War set. Its model number and name are #019 / Max Fury.

Notes: I cut the silly crotch flap off this figure and painted the space black, then I added the backpack I removed from the Major Maxim figure I used for Karl Ruprecht Kroenen.

Unmensch
Spoiler Alert!

Bio: From the early Hellboy: Wake the Devil - http://hellboy.wikia.com/wiki/Unmensch

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Giant-Size X-Men set. Its model number and name are #018 / Caliban.

Notes: I may add a mechanical fist/arm to this figure one day, but it works fine as is. I left the fist "off-screen" on the card, so you can add your own custom if you like.
Old May 28th, 2013, 03:05 AM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Streaky, your additions to HellboyScape continue to impress!
Old October 16th, 2013, 04:36 PM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

As I said, I have a load of designs in the pipeline, but I'm not going to make them a priority since no-one's using these.

It's designed to play with the Frog Monsters and the up-coming Hyperborians.

The Black Flame
Spoiler Alert!

Bio: From a number of BPRD stories
http://hellboy.wikia.com/wiki/The_Bl...ame_(Character)

Body:
The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Clone Wars set. Its model number and name are #033 / Techno Union Warrior.

Head:
The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Avengers set. Its model number and name are #018 / Blazing Skull.

Notes: Just painted the bluey/green bits black, chopped off the gun and painted the skull white with blue flames

Last edited by streaky2007; November 7th, 2013 at 03:55 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations