Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 23rd, 2020, 06:32 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Toxin (Patrick Mulligan) (VOTE for Public Te

Yea
Old January 23rd, 2020, 08:15 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This passes!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 23rd, 2020, 01:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Zatanna II has a power that can fiddle with combat dice.

Thank you. Now I see the IMO part is in partially in lower case and Zat = Zatanna. Not an abbreviation I've ever seen or heard before.
Old January 23rd, 2020, 02:08 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Toxin (Patrick Mulligan) (Public Test)

I mainly use it cause I always feel like I’m misspelling Zatanna.
Old January 27th, 2020, 08:50 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Toxin

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Toxin (240), Robin (Damien), Batgirl (Stephanie) (450) VS Ryu, Chun-Li, Ash Williams (450)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Toxin (240), Robin (Tim), Robin (Jason Todd), Batgirl (Barbara) (560) VS Jason, Freddy, Chucky, Michael Myers (570)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Toxin had some good luck and his opponents had bad luck these games, but Toxin has really solid offensive output regardless. Vigilante Sidekick synergies plus the occasional double attack means Toxin is always getting at least 2 attacks and sometimes 3. Toxic Symbiosis is a very good power - you’ll often come out even and either get an attack boost or a double attack from it.

It’s a fun design - Toxic Symbiosis is a fun power and the free disengaging with Symbiote Tracking + range 2 means he’s always moving around. He’s just a tad too strong at the moment in my opinion.
Old January 27th, 2020, 09:01 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Thanks, Archie!

Not too surprised if he felt a little strong for his points, but honestly, the armies you put him up against look like they'd get torn up by almost any army with a >200 point bonding figure.

I'll hold out for fret's test before I start really looking at changes.
Old January 27th, 2020, 09:35 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Makes sense. I usually have better luck with those figures, but in retrospect putting him against an equal point value figure would have been smarter.
Old January 30th, 2020, 07:49 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Results from fret:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo
All done. I did completely redo the first test and got wildly different results.

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Toxin @240

Army Test
Map: Icy Road
Units: Batman (Terry) (150), Catgirl (60), Kick-ass (40), Robin (100), Toxin (240) (590) vs Fire Demons (250), N’Astirh (320), Spells (20) (600)

Powers Used:
Symbiote Tracking: 2
Toxic Symbiosis 3: 1
Results of Rolls: 2 skulls & 1 Shield = +1 Attack

Damage from normal attacks: 0

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Batman (Terry) (150), Catgirl (60), Kick-ass (40), Robin (100), Toxin (240) (590) vs Fire Demons (250), N’Astirh (320), Spells (20) (600)

Powers Used:
Toxic Symbiosis 3: 6
Results of Rolls: 2 Skulls & 1 Shield = +1 Attack
3 Skulls = +3 Attack
1 Skull & 2 Shields = -1 Attack
2 Skulls & 1 Shield = +1 Attack
3 Skulls = +3 Attack
3 Skulls = +3 Attack
Damage from normal attacks: 5

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Black Cat (135), Kingpin (230), Noob Saibot (230), Shadow Wraith (10), Shocker (160), Toxin (240) (1005) vs Amanda Waller (195), Deadshot (150), Harley Quinn (180), Killer Croc (200), Red Hood (180), Rick Flag (105) (1010)

Powers Used:
Toxic Symbiosis 3: 1
Results of Rolls: 2 Skulls & 1 Shield = +1 Attack

Damage from normal attacks: 0

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: In these tests there were some very lucky/unlucky rolls making them a little hard to get truly accurate results. It’s really tough to put a cost down, but I would guess that 240 is close. My best guess from these tests would actually be around the 220-230 area.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I actually find he dies a little too quickly and easily, making me curious; why the average Defense and high Life. I would guess the Defense of 4 to match Carnage and Venom, but both of them have a defensive power. I don’t think the extra Life point makes up for it. I would have preferred a lower Life and a Symbiote Senses of 13(or up to 15). I don't know the character, but ComicVine does list both Danger Sense and Radar Sense as powers for Toxin. Otherwise the design is solid and fun.
Thanks for the tests, fret!

Toxin doesn't really have a danger sense, so that's not a power I'd be looking to reuse here.
Old January 30th, 2020, 08:18 PM
Symbiotic

Still looking pretty glass cannon there to me, now that I've had a chance to look things over. He can sling a lot of dice when the heat's off, but focused fire will take him down pretty fast. Not uncomfortable with that, but open to other thoughts.
Old January 30th, 2020, 08:26 PM
Archie

Seems pretty balanced after reading those. He was strong in my tests against lower point heroes but struggled in fret's against heroes of his own caliber. And your tests seem to support 240 as well.
Old January 30th, 2020, 10:12 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Toxin is the sort of character that gets talked up a lot (like, he's stronger than Carnage to the same degree that Carnage is stronger than Venom or whatever), but actually goes down like a punk whenever he shows up outside of his own book, so glass cannon works for me.
Old January 30th, 2020, 11:38 PM
Symbiotic

Yeah, I'm on the same wavelength. I'm okay with another set of tests if anyone has concerns, but otherwise I'll probably propose we move forward.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library