Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old January 21st, 2019, 09:29 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Terrain Lovers Tournament (Idaho)

It's tournament time again! But this time it's not just any tournament...it's a special tournament where all the maps will be focused on our terrain loving friends. There are tons of units out there that don't see the table because they are so terrain dependent, but they will not be forgotten THIS TIME! We're calling all Heroscapers from Idaho and Utah to come and enjoy in the mayhem.

*IMPORTANT NOTE: for those of you Utah boys, I'll be doing a game night "sleep over" the SAME night as the tourney on Saturday, Feb 9th so that you can make a weekend of the tourney and not do all the driving in one day. Since the tourney starts later in the day, come up for it on Saturday and then just stay the night and drive home Sunday morning. For those interested in coming up, save your spot now cause they'll go quickly. I can house up to 7 guys BUT keep in mind that there is a Queen Air Mattress (for 2), Guest room Queen (for 2), Game room Futon (1), Living room couch (for 1, 2 if you want to sleep on the short couch) and then we have Floor Memory Foam mattress (1). So those would be the sleeping arrangements. If nobody is comfortable with sharing a Queen, then I'll only have room for 5 of you, unless you're willing to take the carpet floor with a pillow and a sleepingbag...which is fine too. We had a blast last time, so let me know who's interested!*

The Format: BRING 2!
Everyone brings TWO 450 point armies; 24 hex limit; 55min game clock; 4 rounds. Before the game, there is a dice-off to determine who picks their army first. If you win the roll, you can pick which of 2 armies you brought that you want to play with, or you can defer and have your opponent choose which of their armies they will play with and then you will choose which army you want to use. Your 2 armies can NOT share the same army cards. That way we avoid someone bringing Q9 and Rats twice

House Rules Apply:
NOMarvel or HoSS
C3V Allowed

This is a Swiss System tournament. Partial card scoring will be used. (If you kill 1 figure out of a squad of 3, then you will get partial points for killing that figure).

When:
Saturday February 9th, 2019 @3:00pm
Setup/check-in @2:30pm

Where:
Gamepulse
52 E Main St, Rexburg, ID 83440

How Much: $5. All of it will go toward a prize as store credit. There will also be a prize table, so feel free to bring any Heroscape or non-Heroscape prizes for people to enjoy.

Food: Brief 30-45min dinner break, there are food places within walking distance or just a quick 1-2min drive.
Parking: Street parking all around.

Materials: For those who are not Heroscape enthusiasts, or simply do not have a collection of their own contact me via PM and I can bring you an army no problem.

Start signing up and let us know if you have any questions!

Glyph Pool
Power Glyphs
Initiative +8
Move +2
Defense +1
Wannock (Wound Glyph)
Unique Attack +1
Lodin (D20 +1)
Treasure Glyph
Bracers of Teleportation
Brooch of Shielding
Belt of Giant Strength
Talisman of Defense
Giant Hunter Stone
Cloak of Invisibility
Elixir of Speed

Maps This series will focus mainly on just ICE and SWAMP terrain types:

Hide and Seek by Gamebear (modified by Sir Heroscape)

Download (removing the 1-hex snow on the edge in the middle of the largest ice)

Download

PDF FILE

Download

Download

Download

Download

Download

Download
Soggy Bottom by Tannergx

Download

Attendees
1. @Sir Heroscape
2. @Tiranx
3. @Lady Heroscape
4. Amber
5. Rob
6. Jonathan
7. @Hamadraith
8. Grant
9. @dart48
10. @TrueMurray
11. @BiggaBullfrog
12. @Leaf_It
13. Tommy
14. Mandy
15. Ivan
16. Dreamscaper
17. Thaxton
18. @TREX
19. @The Dewk
20. Will

Maybes

Total =

Prize Table
1. Money pot (store credit)

I think these tags should cover just about everyone...
@BiggaBullfrog @TREX @Tiranx @UtahScott @The B.I.V. @dart48 @wjscaper @TheBlackN @podunksarmy @dreamscaper @Leaf_It @Ninjaman1993 @D4rthCaedus @lotr_fan2 @ortimus @CrashMan00 @HokshilaTo @Vivaldi @Jaromrw
@Starling_ @Hamadraith @El Donas @Herofly (if you happen to be in the area) @jrlightnin @BloodyVikingr @TIMOTHY @DaDude @kmgenius @The Dewk @DewNoHarm @DeathStryker @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @Aethiar @antmarchingroves @Flash_19 @Warband @Uklabokalala @Jazack @TrueMurray @Lt. Col. Melodias Munches @Isak @Ginja Ninja @tanmad21 @dgillis @Saints_Wrath @shmet @Bl1ndsn1per @BodaciousBlood

If I missed anyone on this "invite" list, just let me know!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; February 8th, 2019 at 06:50 PM.
Old January 21st, 2019, 10:35 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Terrain Lovers Tournament (Idaho)

Unfortunately I won't be able to come - but just wanted to let you know you've got the wrong date up.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old January 21st, 2019, 11:15 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Very cool, your using my Hoth Generator Ruins BoSS map. That top glacier one. Nice. Still not sure if I can make it yet.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 22nd, 2019, 01:30 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

CORRECTION:
The date for the tourney is the 9th!!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 22nd, 2019, 01:37 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
CORRECTION:
You might want to fix the details for your sleep over game night as well.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 22nd, 2019, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
CORRECTION:
You might want to fix the details for your sleep over game night as well.
Thanks!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 22nd, 2019, 11:18 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ivan will be comming as well. I will talk to Will and Thaxton and see if they can come.
Old January 23rd, 2019, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Ivan will be comming as well. I will talk to Will and Thaxton and see if they can come.
Saweet!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 28th, 2019, 05:01 AM

@shmet @Bl1ndsn1per @BodaciousBlood any you guys and/or your friends going to make it up for this epic showdown?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 28th, 2019, 10:10 AM

shmet Woo who?

Quote:
@shmet @Bl1ndsn1per @BodaciousBlood any you guys and/or your friends going to make it up for this epic showdown?

No, sorry! It's a bit too far away for my friend and I for being during the semester. I really like the idea of letting the terrain specific units have a chance to shine though!

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.
Old January 28th, 2019, 11:28 AM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Sorry I will be at work that day. I looked over your maps and it looks like a ton of fun!
Old January 28th, 2019, 07:17 PM

@The Dewk how’s your schedule looking?

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events