Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Notices

View Poll Results: Which map is the most tournament worthy?
Blockage by nyys 21 27.63%
Sidewalk Scuffle by Bengi 9 11.84%
Lonesome Keep by Taeblewalker 3 3.95%
Ruined Lake by Louisan 12 15.79%
Containment by LilMoochie 4 5.26%
Weston Estate by stubobj 2 2.63%
Zada Ash Lakes by MegaSilver 4 5.26%
Ruins of Feldspar by Darkmage7a 21 27.63%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 17th, 2011, 09:10 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
R˙chean's Map Challenge Round 1, Group F - Voting Thread

Please vote for the map that you think is the most suitable for tournament style play.

What is tournament style play? Whatever it means to you!

Please take the time to review the documents before casting your vote. Top 3 advance to the next round.

Contest details

1.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Blockage Download PDF
Requires RotV x1, FotA x1

Glyphs: Two random Normal Glyphs.

2.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
3.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Lonesome Keep!

All glyphs are treasure glyphs. The trap is 1 wound.

4.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisan View Post
5.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMoochie View Post
6.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubobj View Post
7.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Zada Ash Lakes -Requires 1 RotV and 1 Castle set.

8.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; May 17th, 2011 at 09:28 PM.
Old May 17th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: R˙chean's Map Challenge Round 1, Group F - Voting Thread

Voted.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old May 17th, 2011, 09:31 PM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker

Alot of good looking maps. But the one that stuck out was Ruins of Feldspar. The places where the glyphs are, are perfect. And the walls are also well-placed. I really liked this map so I had to vote for it.

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...
Old May 18th, 2011, 01:09 AM

tannergx rolls all skulls baby! tannergx rolls all skulls baby! tannergx rolls all skulls baby! tannergx rolls all skulls baby!

Toughest vote of all the pools for me.
Old May 18th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Who else voted for mine? Thanks for the votes thus far!
Old May 20th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just a thought, it looks like Ruins of Feldspar and Blockage have been neck and neck almost from the start. Right now Feldspar is only ahead by one vote. If this keeps up and there is a winner by only a vote or so, I think I'd like to see both maps go on to the next round. At least thats what I think the voters are trying to tell us.
Old May 20th, 2011, 07:54 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Since you're being so nice about it, I'll grant your wish. What the heck, let's say that the top three maps will go on from this round.

Last edited by dok; May 20th, 2011 at 07:56 PM. Reason: ZB, it was funnier when I was pretending I had all the power ;)
Old May 20th, 2011, 07:56 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

The top three go on to the next round

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Double post - Ok I am counting 49 48 entries; thank you all so much.

I am going to set up 6 groupings for Round 1 voting. First round groupings will have 8 maps each. The top 3 maps from each group will advance to Round 2.

Round 2 will be 2 Groupings of 9 maps each. Top 3 maps from each round 2 grouping will advance to the Final Round.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; May 20th, 2011 at 07:56 PM. Reason: ninja'd by dok ;)
Old May 20th, 2011, 11:04 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well I had to break the tie in Nyys's favor. I might have to build that one and try it out.

Last edited by Hidicul; May 20th, 2011 at 11:05 PM. Reason: typo
Old May 22nd, 2011, 02:03 AM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
The top three go on to the next round

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Double post - Ok I am counting 49 48 entries; thank you all so much.

I am going to set up 6 groupings for Round 1 voting. First round groupings will have 8 maps each. The top 3 maps from each group will advance to Round 2.

Round 2 will be 2 Groupings of 9 maps each. Top 3 maps from each round 2 grouping will advance to the Final Round.
I guess I should read the rules next time .
Congrates to everyone who made it into round 2! And thanks to everyone who took the time to make an entry. It's good to see so many new maps and great entries.

Last edited by Darkmage7a; May 22nd, 2011 at 10:36 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games