Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 8th, 2015, 01:06 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Post

With the exception of Dark Beast I don't believe anyone that is a mainstay of the marvel universe travels from the Apocalypse timeline to the regular timeline. I could be wrong though.
Old December 8th, 2015, 01:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Already have a solution to the problem, The Watcher.

UATU

WHAT IF...

Figures with the same Secret Identity may be drafted into the same army.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 8th, 2015, 01:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh. You're stealing my thunder for my Pariah design.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 8th, 2015, 01:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I do what I can.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 8th, 2015, 01:44 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
With the exception of Dark Beast I don't believe anyone that is a mainstay of the marvel universe travels from the Apocalypse timeline to the regular timeline. I could be wrong though.
Nocturne, Sugar Man and X-Man do immigrate to the main universe from the Age of Apocalypse, but they don't have mainstream counterparts. Age of Apocalypse's Nightcrawler also joined Wolverine's X-Force for a time, but it was brief and I don't think he's a big concern. AoA Blink is by far the more popular version of the character, but she's a reality-hopper who hasn't spent much time in the main Marvel U.

So for the most part, I don't think the AoA characters are anything to worry about. AoA isn't the only alternate timeline in Marvel history, though.

It looks like the fallout of Secret Wars is going to be bringing a lot more alternate counterparts to the main Marvel earth. Ultimate Reed Richards and Old Man Logan will be moving in, off the top of my head. Probably plenty of others, too.
Old December 8th, 2015, 03:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Plus there is a special rule called...wait for it...House Rules where you can have however many versions of a character you want.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 8th, 2015, 07:43 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

I knew about sugar man and x man, I've never heard of nocturne though I'll have to look into him. I would absolutely like to see an old man Logan though.
Old December 8th, 2015, 08:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I signed up for a 1 year subscription to the new Old Man Logan series they are about to launch. If it is good it may inspire me to put together a card write up.
Old December 8th, 2015, 08:27 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
I knew about sugar man and x man, I've never heard of nocturne though I'll have to look into him. I would absolutely like to see an old man Logan though.
Oh, whoops. I misspoke listing Nocturne in there. She is an alternate universe character that spent some time in the main universe, but she's not from AoA. She's from an otherwise unseen alternate reality where Nightcrawler and Scarlet Witch married (Nocturne being the daughter of those two).

She was an Exiles character and friends with Blink, which is where she stumbled into my mental listing of AoA characters. I think A3n had her drafted at one point.
Old December 8th, 2015, 10:13 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Sir G has her.
Old December 8th, 2015, 10:18 PM
Symbiotic

I knew I'd seen her in the drafts list somewhere.
Old December 9th, 2015, 12:53 AM

Scarlet witch and nightcrawler? Now I'm really intrigued. Also if we're going for Aoa characters holocaust is a must.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy