Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old January 28th, 2021, 10:20 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Ronin's Public Workshopping Thread

The limitation to boosting converted ones was there to both limit who he wants to work with and also as theme flair, so sounds like it's succeeded on both fronts!
Old January 28th, 2021, 11:40 PM

Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby!

Wrong design reveal, but I loved Mister Negative in the new Spider-Man game, I'd love to see him carded. But just one mind control power, if he has healing powers as Martin Li, maybe he could be more like Two-Face's second card, that'd be sweet.
Old January 29th, 2021, 12:00 AM

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Wrong design reveal, but
Hey, no worries, feel free to weigh in on any of my bs at any time.

Having a 'mode switch' for him feels off to me in that he doesn't generally actively Crime Lord as Martin Li. I'm pretty sure originally in the comics, Martin Li isn't even aware of Mister Negative. (I know the video game plays that a little differently and Li/Negative is more one guy)
Old February 3rd, 2021, 02:55 PM

Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby!

I read up a little more on Li and thought of this:
Quote:
NEGATIVE POWER ENDOWMENT
Once per round, when a figure you controlled at the start of the game begins its turn adjacent to Mister Negative, you may add one to its attack and defense until the end of its turn.
It's worded pretty simple, but something like that to strengthen his goons. Could make it just Common or squad. And since he can do items it would work on Androids and all that too.

Last edited by Splash; February 3rd, 2021 at 04:15 PM.
Old February 6th, 2021, 12:04 PM

I like the idea behind that, but isn't the way he beefs up his mooks more "he's already done it, it's active the whole time they're fighting" vs "he's temporarily freshening them up throughout the fight"?

I might tackle it more like:

Quote:
At the start of the game, you may choose a Unique Squad in your army with a Range number of 1. For the entire game, figures in that Squad add 1 to their Attack and Defense numbers.
That does pitch the Inner Demons as a Unique Squad - I think that makes thematic sense, though, even though I mainly went that route to avoid him perma-boosting a big batch of Commons.

(Also I specified Range of 1 because he'd be way too buddy buddy with the Hired Guns otherwise)
Old February 6th, 2021, 01:06 PM

Yeah, it'd be awesome to see an Inner Demons squad!
Old February 6th, 2021, 01:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Inner Demons sound like something you'd fight on the Astral Plane.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 7th, 2021, 12:07 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just a friendly prod...
Really hoping I could see these some day.
Faith
Jimmy Woo
Lorelei
Black Widow Jessica

Try to remember that we are here on the site to give each other help and joy, not grief and irritation. - David Harrison Dyer Revdyer
RIP
Old February 7th, 2021, 05:29 PM

I'm a people pleaser, so I'll keep it in mind! Got some prior commitments to work through first, though.
Old February 7th, 2021, 05:49 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I'm a people pleaser, so I'll keep it in mind! Got some prior commitments to work through first, though.
Well I'm glad that worked. Next plan was to go the guilt route

You got me all excited about Agents of Atlas and after reading both original runs I bought all the original figures.

Try to remember that we are here on the site to give each other help and joy, not grief and irritation. - David Harrison Dyer Revdyer
RIP
Old February 7th, 2021, 05:53 PM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I’ve been asking for Spider-Man 2099 for a while now.
Old February 7th, 2021, 06:20 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh, are we doing requests? Kite-Man and Killmonger, please.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project