Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old November 27th, 2007, 06:40 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by arp12
If in stores by March, how could it be May like you originally said? And the ranking could be done sooner if S_P has them ordered online from HouseMouse.
Uh, sorry. March, May... same thing. I originally meant March, in my first post. Sorry... I don't really order from HouseMouse so I don't know if they'd get it by then/before stores. My mistake, don't hurt me...

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old November 27th, 2007, 07:10 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaknight
Quote:
Originally Posted by arp12
If in stores by March, how could it be May like you originally said? And the ranking could be done sooner if S_P has them ordered online from HouseMouse.
Uh, sorry. March, May... same thing. I originally meant March, in my first post. Sorry... I don't really order from HouseMouse so I don't know if they'd get it by then/before stores. My mistake, don't hurt me...
Just kidding...
Old November 27th, 2007, 08:31 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Plus, the date isn't even confirmed yet. As of current, there is no date confirmed for the release other than it is not coming out this year and being early next year, like Janurary-March early. I expect it to come out in February.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old December 4th, 2007, 08:53 PM

johne1000 has disabled reputation
you have been so helpful in telling me which units to buy or to not buy and why you
Old December 4th, 2007, 08:53 PM

johne1000 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by johne1000
you have been so helpful in telling me which units to buy or to not buy and why you
Old December 5th, 2007, 04:21 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody the Marro Stinger
Plus, the date isn't even confirmed yet. As of current, there is no date confirmed for the release other than it is not coming out this year and being early next year, like Janurary-March early. I expect it to come out in February.
I'm still hoping for Christmas, because I can't see them not putting anything out for it and expect that wave 7 and SOTM will cover it. They've been out for a good amount of time now, in stores and online. I just hope the absolute latest will be Feb.
Old December 5th, 2007, 05:38 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon
Quote:
I'm still hoping for Christmas, because I can't see them not putting anything out for it and expect that wave 7 and SOTM will cover it. They've been out for a good amount of time now, in stores and online. I just hope the absolute latest will be Feb.
I do beleive Marvelscape came out too, and Wave 1 will be released this month...

Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old December 5th, 2007, 05:47 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Woah! Are you from the past or something? Wave 1 already came out! :P

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old December 5th, 2007, 06:12 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaknight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon
Quote:
I do beleive Marvelscape came out too, and Wave 1 will be released this month...
Keep dreaming boys. I'm thinking March-April for a Wave 8-8.5 release and a Summer release for the new Marvel stuff.
Old December 5th, 2007, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Woah! Are you from the past or something? Wave 1 already came out! :P
Marvel Wave 1 silly!!! I was prett sure nobody would make that mistake, but you prove me wrong, sorry...

Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old January 1st, 2008, 08:28 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Well I was wrong about Christmas... Jan. please...
Old January 9th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm really not as impressed with the Krav Maga Agents lately. They probably still deserve to be an A, but with more fast melee units like Cyprien and Templar Cavalry being released, I don't see them as the dominant force they once were. With the Marro Cavalry and Sujoah and the Fyorlag Spiders just around the corner, Krav counters in most armies will become pretty common.

They're also just as vulnerable to Deathreavers and Major Q9 as any other ranged unit. Braxas too.

Athough 6 movement combined with 7 range is still tough to beat, their 3A/3D with range isn't looking like the bargain it used to be now that the Marro Stingers are around.

I guess it just goes to show that nothing in Heroscape is really unbeatable, but the Krav are really starting to fall in my eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion