Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 11th, 2017, 04:48 PM

WolfScape is surprisingly tart
WolfScape's Classic Customs

Hi Heroscapers!

I'm WolfScape, and, as of posting this, I'm very new. (Not anymore, but I'm still kinda new.) These are my customs. I'm planning... another Ullar Abomination, Karapan the Watcher!

As I release new figures, I'm going to mention them both here, and in the comments. There will be some information about the figure in the comments section. I would like people to guess about what the custom is going to do, before it comes out. Once three or more people guess, I'll reveal the figure!

I don't have the resources to make cards for them, so, if anyone could, that would be awesome. Just tell me what images you need and I'm happy to provide them.

I would like feedback, as many of these figures haven't undergone a ton of playtesting. I've given them a couple of games, but nothing too rigorous. Fully tested units are:

-Deathscampers
-Clingminds
I would still like feedback on these units too.

If anyone has figures they'd like me to make a custom for, or can suggest cheapish figures for me to make customs out of, I'd be very greatful.

Utgar

Spoiler Alert!

Aquilla

Spoiler Alert!

Vydar

Spoiler Alert!

Ullar

Spoiler Alert!

I hope you enjoyed them!

My Customs are https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=53788
I like cats and wolves and wolverines.

You're reading this! Wow!

Last edited by WolfScape; March 1st, 2017 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Edited Deathscamps and added Karapan.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards