Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old July 24th, 2011, 01:02 AM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Yeah! I'm Here View Post
Front Mission 3. This makes me want to post up on Heroscapers an amazing Front Mission entry for the series I'd love to see done.
How does it compare to the first one? I really liked the first one.
Front Mission 3 was the first one to hit the states back on the Playstation. I'm guessing you played the recent DS port of the first SNES game? FM3 is generally considered the high point of the series, though I'm not totally sure how well its aged. Those PSOne era games can be rough with their load times and sketchy frame rates. In any case, I thought it was pretty incredible for its time.
Front Mission 3 ages very well if you don't mind PS1 era graphics. Front Mission 4 did let the series down a little bit, but I've heard that Front Mission 5 is the best game in the series...Which makes me want to play it really bad...

I'm a F18, bro.
Old July 24th, 2011, 12:57 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Quote:
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. I'm in the Ice Temple right now.
BEST. GAME. EVER.
Just beat the Ice Palace this morning, actually. Last puzzle took me a while to figure it out, but I got it! On to the next temple!
I used to play this game through once or twice a year. I'd always jump ahead to the 6th Dungeon and use the treasure from that dungeon to cheat through the block puzzle in the Ice Temple. :P

Old July 24th, 2011, 01:07 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Quote:
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. I'm in the Ice Temple right now.
BEST. GAME. EVER.
Just beat the Ice Palace this morning, actually. Last puzzle took me a while to figure it out, but I got it! On to the next temple!
I used to play this game through once or twice a year. I'd always jump ahead to the 6th Dungeon and use the treasure from that dungeon to cheat through the block puzzle in the Ice Temple. :P
I've found that you can beat the dungons in pretty much any order you wish. All you need to do is get the items from each one, then you can go back to whatever dungeon you want. Also, this game has some of my favorite music!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old July 24th, 2011, 09:52 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Lots of video gaming today, all with the family.

Multiple games of Super Smash Bros Brawl. I won with Josh and Alisa tying.

Then maybe 15 songs on Lego Rock Band, easily the best one for family fun. Wife on vocals, Josh on guitar, and myself on drums.

Then just finished up 3 games of Boxing, 3 games of Table Tennis, and 3 game of Volleyball on Kinect Sports - far superior to Wii Sports by far (though I still prefer the bowling on the Wii)

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old July 25th, 2011, 01:30 PM
Ninja Dust

Just finished playing Halo Reach. Thinking of playing some Halo 3.
Old July 25th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Ninja Dust

Double post.
Old July 25th, 2011, 04:34 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Some Gears of War 2 Horde mode and campaign, Terminator Salvation, Super Smash Brothers (the N64 one), Goldeneye 007 (the N64 one), Conker's Bad Fur Day, and mostly Team Fortress 2 on the PC.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old July 26th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

More Kinect Sports with Josh - this is definitely the game to play with your kids if you want to get them moving. Only needs a "handicap" mode to help even the competition a little bit.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old July 26th, 2011, 09:06 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Started playing through Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgment on the PS3 again. Fun game with a Heroscape feel. Also, busted out Rampart for some memories.

G-O
Old July 26th, 2011, 09:23 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Finally finished Mass Effect 2. Lost interest a month ago and just came back to it over the weekend. Good game, the final battle is a bit ridiculous, but I can live with it. Loved, loved, loved Moridin's rendition of Modern Major General. I will probably get ME3 after it comes out.

~Aldin, who nuked it from orbit - it's the only way to be sure

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 27th, 2011, 08:51 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Just finished my... 7th(?) runthrough of Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon. I screwed up really bad on chapter 8, and pretty much everybody worth keeping died (Able, Barst, Ogma, Merric, Gordin Lena, Sedgar AND Wolf)

Of course, at this point instead of turning off the DS (smart choice) I decided to save, and proceeded to go through the game without them.

I think that I'm going to do another runthrough, but this time without class swaps, RNG abuse or even arena spamming. Call it a "natural" runthrough.
Old July 27th, 2011, 11:28 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

So guise, I need some help.

I have 6 days to decide on a new game to buy for my Xbox. I'm hoping you could help.

I really enjoy Dragon Age, Rune Factory, Gran Turismo, Bully, and Ace Combat.

Any Suggestions? Thanks for any help!

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games