Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old December 3rd, 2018, 06:51 PM
has been BANNED

AllThingsHeroscape Woo who?
Greetings from AllThingsHeroscape.com and Fresh Site Content

Greetings fellow 'scapers,

Chris here from All Things Heroscape.com. We've been happy to be a part of the extended Heroscape family now for about six years, by working to keep everything ever made for Heroscape available in a convenient, one-stop shop, with consistent, top-tier customer service. We've been happy to help grow some of your collections over the years and hope to continue to be an ongoing resource for the next generation of gamers, who've not yet even heard of the game Heroscape.

We are in the process of updating our site and are looking for some fresh, new visual content. We looked through some of the Heroscape galleries and there is some amazing talent represented in all of the photo collections and creative art out there. With the site refresh, we are open to collaborating with some fan contributors for content. It just appears that some of the original content creators have moved on and are no longer active in the community. I'm hopeful to find some who are still active who we might work something out with to create some unique landscape battlefield photos, as well as perhaps some unique figure photos.

It appears that AliasQTip and DragonSlayer were among the most well-liked 'scape photographers, but have apparently moved on..... Anyone know them? Any other potential contributor ideas or suggestions? We're really open at this point. And also open to any other suggestions related to updating the site!

Thanks to each of you for loving the game and working to keep it alive for the next generation of young players!

Last edited by AllThingsHeroscape; December 3rd, 2018 at 07:40 PM.
Old December 4th, 2018, 04:00 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: Greetings from AllThingsHeroscape.com and Fresh Site Con

AliasQTip and I had corresponded with one another for a while, but he and I had both dropped out of HS because of real life. I have only been back on the site for about a week and a half.

I don't mind trying to get in touch with him and informing him of your interest in his work.
Old December 4th, 2018, 04:25 PM
has been BANNED

Yeah, I understand getting busy with life. It's fun now that my kids are getting old enough to get them into the game a bit. Double up game night with family night.

I appreciate your reaching out to him for me. I'm pretty open to talking things through. Thanks!
Old December 4th, 2018, 05:35 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thanks for your support of the community!

User doe138 is a professional graphic designer, and does a lot of the design work you see from the C3V. You can ping him with a PM if you're interested in that kind of work.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 6th, 2018, 06:14 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Glad that I finally unlocked AllThingsHeroscape this year and remember "You got a hero in me"
Old December 6th, 2018, 06:47 PM
has been BANNED

I guess more specifically it would be great to find some fellow-'scapers that do some photography or already have some Heroscape lifestyle or artistic photos out there. I'd be open to talking about licensing them or working something out for the right visual content to round out the new site.

I'd much rather keep the business with fellow-'scapers than just finding a random photographer for several reasons. Thanks much for the helpful replies! Any further suggestions would be welcome!

Chris

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion