Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old March 20th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: NovaRaptors comic customs updated: 3/20

Not bad stuff here. One thought for Starfire, though - instead of just being able to re-roll one die, maybe let her re-roll a die for each Wound Marker on her card? It'd bump her points a bit, I think, but makes things a bit more dynamic.
Old March 21st, 2011, 03:57 PM

NovaRaptor is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Not bad stuff here. One thought for Starfire, though - instead of just being able to re-roll one die, maybe let her re-roll a die for each Wound Marker on her card? It'd bump her points a bit, I think, but makes things a bit more dynamic.
Thats a good idea. I'll mock up a card for that power soon.

Edit: Heres the card, reworked slightlywith the power added. You may notice a difference. This one was done MSE not GIMP.

Last edited by NovaRaptor; March 22nd, 2011 at 01:48 PM. Reason: uploaded card
Old April 12th, 2011, 02:26 PM

Jeabird is surprisingly tart

Maybe for Strong Guy in his Energy Absorption power let him get a energy marker for every success over the defense dice needed.
[After rolling Defense dice for Strong Guy, place one energy marker on this army card for every success rolled in excess of those needed.]

I, like God, do play with dice and do believe in coincidence.
Old April 12th, 2011, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeabird View Post
Maybe for Strong Guy in his Energy Absorption power let him get a energy marker for every success over the defense dice needed.
[After rolling Defense dice for Strong Guy, place one energy marker on this army card for every success rolled in excess of those needed.]
At first glance that seems like it would work really well with his existing powers, but rolling 5 shields and not being able to expend that energy next turn, it would kill him. That would work better if he had more life. Great idea but it just doesn't work with the card the way it is right now.
Old April 17th, 2011, 09:34 PM

Jeabird is surprisingly tart

I don't think I understand. If Strong Guy gets hit by a 5 die attack, and Strong guy blocks them all. Then on your very next activation then he is dead, if he is not your next OM. But with what I suggest then he takes no wound yet also receives no energy markers. It works just like counterstrike on delay. I don't know if I was as clear as I could have been in my earlier post.

I, like God, do play with dice and do believe in coincidence.

Last edited by Jeabird; April 24th, 2011 at 05:04 PM.
Old April 19th, 2011, 02:40 PM

Okay, i think i misunderstood you. Now i get it. Here's the card slightly reworded. Now he has to roll excess shields to get energy markers, kinda like counter strike. I think it would slow him down, and keep him alive longer, but i can't say for sure without play testing him. Personally i think the original power fits better with how his powers work in the Marvel universe, but i love another view point.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations