Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old September 26th, 2018, 10:50 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: ISO Battle for the Underdark

I was going to say, I've been 3d printing the shadow tiles and the rock out crops as prizes for our local tournaments. They really arent that crazy to print and the files are free on thingiverse. A very thin coat of krylon or rustoleum grey spray paint followed with a light grey paint on top of the tiles would likely be very easy to do to convert some ROTV tiles into a dungeon set along with the 3d printed shadow tiles and rock out crops. Looks like I found another project to do.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 27th, 2018, 12:25 AM

thegreenmylles is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'm pretty new to HeroScape, but have been playing regularly with my son and nephew since I picked up my first rotv set. I have most definitely caught the bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Don't worry about it. Leave it alone and it will drift downward. No point in deleting.

I'm glad you found what you were looking for. I hope you'll give the actual game a chance; it's pretty damned good.
Old September 27th, 2018, 08:18 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent. Welcome to the club.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 27th, 2018, 12:42 PM

thegreenmylles is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thank you much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Excellent. Welcome to the club.