Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 13th, 2018, 09:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Stan Lee: VOTE for Initial

I think cutting True Believer would probably take care of Ronin's concerns and make him a much lower powered figure (I know he shouts out the second power too, but a once per game block of an attack isn't something you build an army around).

I think I gave my personal response to quozl's concern earlier, so I will leave my at that.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 14th, 2018, 12:17 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think cutting True Believer would probably take care of Ronin's concerns and make him a much lower powered figure (I know he shouts out the second power too, but a once per game block of an attack isn't something you build an army around).
Yeah, that would look a lot better to me.
Old December 14th, 2018, 11:35 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

It's also worth mentioning Quasar in that list of concerning figures. Cosmic Siphon allows her to either deal or heal an extra wound for each excess shield rolled. Plus the Quantum bands allow for Skulls and Blanks to be counted as skulls. Just something I'd watch for, but overall I see nothing that a little testing couldn't balance so this gets a Yea from me.
Old December 14th, 2018, 11:43 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Just for clarification, Quasar's power only amounts to at most 1 wound healed or inflicted:
Quote:
COSMIC SIPHON
When rolling defense dice against an attack from a non-adjacent figure, if you roll any excess shields, you may choose to either inflict one wound on the attacking figure or remove a Wound Marker from this Army Card.
Old December 14th, 2018, 11:47 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, so four out of five yeas in 9 days so far .... just one more needed to move it forward.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 14th, 2018, 11:47 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

yea
Old December 14th, 2018, 12:15 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

It seems there is some disinterest in the design as is. People think it is too powerful for a Stan Lee design. I could see that. Two areas I think we can tweak to get it to the appropriate power level would be to drop the prevention part of Cameo Appearance and/or change the effect True Beleiver provides. What if he just provided Mental Shield? That would give you some reason to draft him but not be as powerful as a reroll.
Old December 14th, 2018, 12:18 PM

I like that idea for the True Believer tweak. I think it sells the theme better too. It'd also eliminate the vast majority of potentially concerning competitive interactions, IMO.

Old December 14th, 2018, 12:36 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like that idea for the True Believer tweak. I think it sells the theme better too. It'd also eliminate the vast majority of potentially concerning competitive interactions, IMO.
I like that too. It's almost as if he's saying "Nope, you can't have them. They're my intellectual property."
Old December 14th, 2018, 01:06 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

TRUE BELIEVER
A Hero you control with Stan Lee on their Army Card has the Mental Shield special power. An opponent may never take temporary or permanent control of that figure.

Looking to update to this. Does that make more people happy? I understand that my desire for a splashier Stan Lee design doesn’t necessarily match the groups desire here but I want Stan to move forward. I’m also willing to drop the wound prevention of Cameo Appearance, but I would want to make it to where Stan’s spirit got placed when he died not just if he survived a round.
Old December 14th, 2018, 01:21 PM

I don't really have much of a preference. Just figured I'd say good job on managing this design, and going with the flow etc.
Old December 14th, 2018, 02:02 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If you go that route I would consider giving Stan, Mental Shield as well so the power is there for reference.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library