Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old May 3rd, 2009, 10:29 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
M3G Voting and Proposal Thread

This thread is ONLY for M3G "Mappers" and "Sidekicks" to post in. Those posts will ONLY consist of proposals by the "Mappers" and votes by the "Mappers" and, when necessary, tie breaking votes by the "Sidekicks." This will be the first and only post in this thread that does NOT fill one of those purposes. All other posts will be removed.
Discussion should be done here: M3G Discussion
Proposals should also be one at a time. If there's one up already, remove yours and change it to a vote on that one. You can post your proposal when there are no others under consideration. All discussion about proposals should be done in the other M3G thread. This is so that votes and proposals will be easy to keep track of.
That is all, thank you.

M3G Rules and Goals
C3G Goals

Current Voting Members
EternalThanos86
IAmBatman
Cavalier
gorthan313
joe5joe7

M3G Members
Guild "Mappers"
Sup3rS0n1c
gorthan313
joe5joe7
Vydar is the man
EternalThanos86

Guild "Sidekicks"
MattHelm
Griffin
Garada
IAmBatman
Darkness1717

MAPS
Wayne Manor (VS File) by j5j7
Wayne Manor (VS File) by ET

OFFICIAL M3G MAPS
Fortress of Solitude by SS
Grundy's Grave (VS File)
Heist at Gothem City Bank
Darkseid's Arrival

PASSED PROPOSALS
1. The theme for Map #1 is Gotham Bank.
2. Map building materials:
One Master Set (Rise of the Valkyrie, Swarm of the Marro)
One Marvel Set
Two Expansion Sets*
*Expansions may come from the following: Volcarren Wasteland, Thaelenk Tundra, Road to the Forgotten Forest, Ticalla Jungle, Fortress of the Archkyrie, a second Marvel Set, or Swarm of the Marro (which would count as two Expansion Sets)
3. The theme for Map #2 is Fortress of Solitude.
4. The theme for Map #3 is Wayne Manor.
5. The theme for Map #4 is Grundy's Grave.
6. The theme for Map #5 is Darkseid's Arrival
7. Start zones must be far enough away from each other so that no figure can attack the opponent's start zone on it's first turn.
8. Start zones must be 15 spaces. (Pending revision from the C3G)
9. Each map will have a minimum of two scenarios using the C3G units.
10. Grundy's Grave and Gotham Bank are confirmed.
11. Darkseid's Arrival is confirmed.
12. Fortress of Solitude is confirmed.

CURRENT PROPOSAL IN VOTING
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!

Last edited by EternalThanos86; September 23rd, 2009 at 01:32 PM.
Old May 5th, 2009, 10:59 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: M3G Voting and Proposal Thread

Am I allowed to make a proposition in here?

If so, I propose to somehow make a map of the Gotham Bank. There could be a scenario of the villains trying to break in, and the heroes stopping the robbery! Sure, it's cliche, but I think that it could be fun anyways!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old May 5th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I vote YES to Gotham Bank map.

P.S. After this let's vote on Master set contents.

Quote:
Old May 5th, 2009, 11:49 AM

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
I vote YES to Gotham Bank map.

P.S. After this let's vote on Master set contents.

I had a thought on that!

I think that this set should still definitely contain asphalt and concrete, but actually have at least a SotM amount of it! Maybe some destructible buildings and objects would be good for this set....

Old May 5th, 2009, 06:03 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I also vote Yes and a good scenario might be that the villans have robbed the bank and have taken all of the civilians (Thugs and cops) hostage.

-Vitm

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old May 5th, 2009, 08:33 PM

joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker

YES, Hadn't thought of this and it sounds cool.

A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.
Old May 5th, 2009, 08:37 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

Great! The proposal passes (no offense to Darkness and Sup3rS0n1c for the rush).

I propose that each map contains no more than the following:
1 Master Set (Rise of the Valkyrie, Swarm of the Marro)
1 Marvel Set
2 Expansion Sets*
*Expansions may come from the following: Volcarren Wasteland, Thaelenk Tundra, Road to the Forgotten Forest, Ticalla Jungle, Fortress of the Archkyrie, a second Marvel Set, or Swarm of the Marro (which would count as 2 Expansion Sets)

Quote:
Old May 5th, 2009, 08:55 PM

joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker

YES, that sounds like a good amount and is the same as BOM for continuity.

A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.
Old May 5th, 2009, 09:05 PM

I vote YES as well to that!

Old May 5th, 2009, 09:17 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm going to vote NO because of my idea of a fixed terrain pool (see disgussion thread).

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old May 5th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

I like Vitm's arguments in the discussion thread, so I will retract my vote.

The proposal is at 2-2 (feel free, j5j7 and gorth to stand by your votes or change them).

Quote:
Old May 6th, 2009, 06:02 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm going to stand by and hold my vote, seeing as some pretty active discussion is going on over the specifics of the terrain. This is going to be a tricky one to figure out.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations