Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old December 2nd, 2008, 02:00 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
A list of things that must stay!

In light of the other thread...

I've been spending a couple of hours on the computer and listening to three people who, I hope with "stay."

Gillian Welch and David Rawlings

and

Alison Krauss

Who or what would you put on your "must stay" list? They don't have to be musicians or even people. If you want the 1957 Chevy to stay, then say that.
Old December 2nd, 2008, 02:11 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: A list of things that must stay!

Heroscape? Please, at least for a few more years?
Old December 2nd, 2008, 02:18 PM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness

• Coffee!
  • Dr. Seuss
  • Futurama
  • Google

Old December 2nd, 2008, 02:19 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My health, first and foremost.

Survivor (for at least a few more seasons)

Monk

The BCS
(just kidding; that one's gotta go!)

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old December 2nd, 2008, 02:23 PM

Oyhedwig has disabled reputation

Mountain Dew

My health and the health of loved ones

Great tunes (props to Revdyer with Alison Krauss...beautiful voice and excellent fiddling...I love AKUS)

My Deathwalkers climb.
Old December 2nd, 2008, 02:27 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I hope this never goes away for some reason.
It's the epitome of snack perfection.
Kettle Corn.
Only last year I discovered it at an autumn festival. I waited patiently until last month and secured myself another two bags.

It's so darn good.

People?
My wife and family!
Old December 2nd, 2008, 02:29 PM

HokshilaTo Woo who?

Revdyer. Enough said.
Old December 2nd, 2008, 02:32 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
In light of the other thread...

I've been spending a couple of hours on the computer and listening to three people who, I hope with "stay."

Gillian Welch and David Rawlings

and

Alison Krauss

Who or what would you put on your "must stay" list? They don't have to be musicians or even people. If you want the 1957 Chevy to stay, then say that.
1930's Ford T-bucket...besides my family and our wonderfull Labradors, I would have to say anybody that has not lost their "Give a darn"!

Last edited by J4Jandar; December 2nd, 2008 at 02:44 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2008, 02:42 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

DQ country basket.
Old December 2nd, 2008, 02:46 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

$1 McDonalds Double Cheeseburger, which is quite possibly the best value per Calorie of any out-to-eat food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old December 2nd, 2008, 03:04 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
Survivor (for at least a few more seasons)
I'll second that one and add...

the Red Sox in playoff contention

-insert signature here-
Old December 2nd, 2008, 03:04 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Oh, where to begin.

Candy Corn
Used game stores
Webcomics
Extra-cheese pizza
This website
Code Red Mountain Dew

These are a few of my fav-or-ite things!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General