Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Closed Thread

Old November 26th, 2008, 05:27 PM

Soridir is surprisingly tart
Secret Santa

Hey, it's that time of year again. It's Christmas. So I'm making a secret Santa thread. If you are interested in participating please pm me so I can make a list and send you who your making a gift for. Merry Christmas.

My Custom Terrain and Obstacles
My Scenarios 1
My Scenarios 2
Old November 26th, 2008, 05:30 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Secret Santa

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=22152

You've been beaten.
Old November 26th, 2008, 06:57 PM

Soridir is surprisingly tart

OH darn. Well I'm glad someone made it. I guess I'll join.

My Custom Terrain and Obstacles
My Scenarios 1
My Scenarios 2
Old November 26th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

<Laughing> ah, the joy of holiday awareness.
Old November 26th, 2008, 07:55 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
<Laughing> ah, the joy of holiday awareness.
...That is still a month away. What happened to Thanksgiving?

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion