Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old August 16th, 2006, 11:52 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
An amazing win.

Ok this is the end of a 1600 point battle I started yesterdy, so keep in mind theese are not are full armies.

What I have left:
2x Swog Rider
2x Arrow Gruts
2x Venoc Vipers
1x Roman Legionnaries

My opponet:
Me-Burq-Sa 1 life
Realin 1 life
Grimnak 1 life
Alister McDirck 6 life
McDirck Warriors x1
Shaolin Monks x1
Zettian Garnds x1
Deathwalker 9000
Deathwalker 8000
Aubrien Archers x1
Knights of Weston x1

Ok so he wins initiative and uses Grimnak to gobbles up a Roman I have next to him on height. Then I retaliate by setting 1 Roman on Grimnak who is getting a boost from Realin and thankfully kills him. Next DW9k destroys the Roman. I send in a Swog usind bonding and kill DW9k even though he has a Realin bonus then kill Realin with the Arrow Gruts. Then he uses DW8k to destroy 1 Swog and 2 Arrow Gruts. I use the lone arrow Grut to attack Me-Burq-Sa and fail.

He wins initiative again and uses the McDircks, using bonding to get Alister up to my orc and kill him then he brings the McDircks up a little closer. I us my last two Romans to destry a McDirck Warrior and fail an attack on an other. He uses the Knights but sends Alister in to kill on more of my Romans with bonding and moves the knights closer. I fail one more attack on a McDirck Warrior. The final roman dies to the McDirck front as they move closer. I move the rest of my orcs (1 Swog and 1x Arrow Gruts)to highland in the snow. He use the knights, and bonding with Alister, move closer but Alister is unfortunatly to far away by one space.

I win initiative and decide to atack two McDircks and Alister with the Arow Grut and manage to kill one of the Mcdirck Warriors and do one damage to Alister. Then my friend moves DW 8000 to the same level as my orcs and attacks killing one Arrow Grut. I kill DW 8000 with an Arrow Grut and do no more damage this turn. He kills two Arrow Gruts and the final Swog with the McDircks. I shoot a McDirck Warrior with the Grut nothing done. Next turn the orc kicks the bucket.

Now I only have my 6 Venocs. I lose initiative the McDircks get closer. Then I use some snakes to destroy Alister and the two McDirck Warriors with frenzy, then frenzy again killing an Aubrien and a knight. He uses his Aubriens and kills one viper. I Frenzy through all the rest of the Aubriens and Knights getting two more killed in the procces.

The final battle:

I have 1x Venoc Vipers

He has Me-Burq-Sa 1 life
1x Shailin Monks
1x Zettian Gaurds

I win initiative and destroy Me-Burq-Sa and 2 monks. He kills one snake with a monk and the next turn. I kill the final monk (making him lose the rest of his turns for this round, and fail the rest of my attacks on the Zettians. Then since he lost his next two turns I eventually killed both Zettians.

I still can't believe I won that game but in the end it was all the the vipers, my friend was pissed to the next level and I had so much fun.

I got the most thrill I've ever had out of Heroscape today.

Edit: Fixed spelling and grammer.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old August 17th, 2006, 12:44 AM

feekonea has disabled reputation
Congrats, pulling off a win like that is always great.

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old August 17th, 2006, 04:43 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
Ok I just reread my report and noticed a lot of errors (I was tired when I wrote it) and fixed as much as I could point out.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old August 18th, 2006, 12:21 AM

headcold has disabled reputation
Congrats. I like those vipers and I can never get them to work for me. Like Deadeye Dan, I keep picking him and I have never used his special skill. Then again, I'm not very good.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports