Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:19 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Lazy Orang's Public Workshopping Thread

Okay - I'm not going to make my Workshopping thread an information dump, because:

1) I don't know what I want to make public yet;
2) I don't have time right now to decide and put everything up; and
3) I feel like it could be a lot to chew through.

So, one design at a time here, chaps!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:21 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Lazy Orang Public Workshopping Thread

Okay, so let's start with an old post from my Danger Room thread - RobertCop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Okay, having finally seen the original film last week, I thought I'd revive a concept that hit the Public Design Post a couple of times back in the day but never really went anywhere - Robocop!

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars Miniatures figure from the Legacy of the Force set.
Its model number and name are #32 / Galactic Alliance Trooper. (Would likely need a repaint.)

Robocop
Alex Murphy

Cyborg
Unique Hero
Lawman
?
Medium 5

5 Life
Move 4
Range 7
Attack 4
Defence 5

180-210 Points

Prime Directives

Robocop may never attack a Civilian, Lawman, or Industrialist unless the player controlling that figure only controls figures with those classes on the battlefield. When attacking a Criminal, Crime Lord or a figure engaged with any other friendly figure, that figure rolls one fewer defence die.

Auto-9 Special Attack

Range 5 Attack 0+special

When attacking with this Special Attack, RoboCop may attack two additional times and adds two automatic skulls to whatever is rolled.

Bulletproof Prosthesis

When RoboCop is targeted for a non-adjacent attack and 2 or fewer skulls are rolled, you may ignore that attack. When RoboCop is targeted for an adjacent attack and 1 or fewer skulls are rolled, you may ignore that attack.

Prime Directives represents.... well, his Prime Directives - he must uphold the law, preserve the public good, and can do nothing against anyone high up in OCP's payroll (where the Industrialist distinction came in... though I admit that wasn't my idea). The bonus vs. Criminals and Crime Lords is fairly obvious, but I extended it to anyone engaged with a figure you control, to get across the 'preserve the public good' aspect - one of the designs I saw in the PDP got that across with a Heroic Duty-esque mechanic, but I can't recall Murphy jumping in front of any bullets - I can, however, remember him shooting down guys who were actively threatening others with extreme precision, and this should help keep him from just being a Criminal counter-draft and get a bit of that theme in. I considered restricting it to opponents engaged with friendly Civilians, Lawmen or Industrialists, but wasn't sure there. Auto-9 SA just represents his weapon and allows him to make a weaker multi-attack as opposed to his normal. Bulletproof Suit is stolen from Batwoman - I know full body prosthesis really isn't a 'suit', but the power is otherwise perfect for him.
Personality I've left blank for now as I'm not really sure. Stoic, maybe? I'd kind of like something to represent him trying to hold onto his last shreds of humanity.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; February 7th, 2019 at 04:19 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:29 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Lazy Orang's Public Workshopping Thread

Hmm maybe his bullet proof suit could block all damage until you get a certain amount at once and then it stops working?

Not sure. Armor of any sort is difficult to represent in a non-basic way.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:32 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hmm maybe his bullet proof suit could block all damage until you get a certain amount at once and then it stops working?

Not sure. Armor of any sort is difficult to represent in a non-basic way.
Not feeling that. The power I like and it's taken straight off Batwoman, I'd just like to tweak it a bit to justify a different name since full-body prosthesis really isn't a suit. I'd ideally like a minor way of tweaking its strength up - the basic 'bullets bounce off me' affect I like.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:34 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Didn't we come up with an alternative version workshopping Grendel Prime? On my phone, or I'd get it myself. He's in my public thread.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:36 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Didn't we come up with an alternative version workshopping Grendel Prime? On my phone, or I'd get it myself. He's in my public thread.
I have vague memories of that, but could remember neither where we did nor what we came up with, so I let it go. Looking at it now, I see we came up with this:

BULLETPROOF BODY
When Grendel-Prime is targeted for a non-adjacent attack and 2 or fewer skulls are rolled, you may ignore that attack. When Grendel-Prime is targeted for an adjacent attack and 1 or fewer skulls are rolled, you may ignore that attack.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:37 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

RobertCop?

I think it might be interesting to make Auto-9 do an automatic 2 skulls. Makes it seems more "programmed". Then, if you want to roll the dice and do something bigger, you need to go with his normal attack.

Also, I definitely like the one design at a time approach.

EDIT: This is what Ronin has for Grendel:

BULLETPROOF BODY
When Grendel-Prime is targeted for a non-adjacent attack and 2 or fewer skulls are rolled, you may ignore that attack. When Grendel-Prime is targeted for an adjacent attack and 1 or fewer skulls are rolled, you may ignore that attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:40 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
RobertCop?

I think it might be interesting to make Auto-9 do an automatic 2 skulls. Makes it seems more "programmed". Then, if you want to roll the dice and do something bigger, you need to go with his normal attack.

Also, I definitely like the one design at a time approach.
Yeah... RobertCop's kind of a silly in-joke in my family. I think you can thank/blame my brother for originating it, but I may be wrong, could have been my Mum.

Oh, and I absolutely love the 2 automatic for Auto-9! No actual dice rolling, just always 2 skulls! That's really distinct and exciting - thank you!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:46 PM
Hard as ice

Updated the design with the ideas for changes!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:50 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Unless you snuck an edit in, he’s still listed as Grendel-Prime.

I love the programmed fire auto skull concept.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:52 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Unless you snuck an edit in, he’s still listed as Grendel-Prime.

I love the programmed fire auto skull concept.
No it isn't.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:54 PM

Silly me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy