Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 17th, 2015, 05:33 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Michelangelo

The Book of Michelangelo

C3G IDW SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 51
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Michelangelo figure from the TMNT My Busy Books set.

Heroclix Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles set.
Its model number and name are #103 / Michelangelo.

Character Bio - Michelangelo doesn't take things too seriously. He feels deeply and tries to have fun. His primary weapons are the nunchaku.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q: How many times can you roll for Cowabunga! on Michelangelo's turn?
    A: Just once per turn. The "one additional" wording is a Heroscape convention that means it can only be done once per turn.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • As a Ninja, Michelangelo has these Ninja Synergies.
  • As a Ninja Turtle, Michelangelo may be activated by Leonardo's Turtle Power special power.
Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:
  • N/A
Benefits:
  • N/A
Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
Card Updates:
3 January 2021 - Stealth Leap wording update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by japes; August 5th, 2022 at 09:52 PM. Reason: png
Old January 17th, 2015, 05:34 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Michelangelo - Design Phase

NAME= MICHELANGELO

SPECIES = TURTLE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = NINJA
PERSONALITY = ENTHUSIASTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 170

COWABUNGA!

After taking a turn with Michelangelo, you may roll the 20-sided die, adding 1 to the roll for each adjacent figure. If you roll 14 or higher, you may immediately take one additional turn with Michelangelo.

LOCK AND STRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure. If a figure receives one or more wounds from Lock and Strike, its turn immediately ends.

STEALTH LEAP 12
Instead of his normal move, Michelangelo may move up to 3 spaces with Stealth Leap. When moving with Stealth Leap, Michelangelo has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 12 levels in a single leap, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks when he starts to leap.

Quote:

Last edited by tcglkn; December 28th, 2020 at 09:57 PM.
Old January 17th, 2015, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Old January 17th, 2015, 05:45 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I like it. All looks good to me.
Old January 17th, 2015, 05:46 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Looks cool. A couple questions:
1) Is he supposed to be able to use Cowabunga! multiple times a turn, or only once per OM reveal?
2) What exactly triggers the "the attacking figure's turn immediately ends" part in Lock and Strike? It seems like it's supposed to be the excess shields, but I think it could also be easily read that he ends the attacker's turn even if he doesn't get excess shields (assuming their attacking with an adjacent normal attack of course).

Otherwise, .

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 17th, 2015, 06:17 PM

Good questions, V. Those could use better wording. The intention was a frenzy power that starts with an OM reveal but now that I think about it some more, I like it just working one time. I'll change it like so:

Quote:
COWABUNGA!
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Michelangelo, you may roll the 20-sided die, adding one to the roll for each figure he is adjacent to. If you roll 15 or higher, you may immediately take one additional turn with Michelangelo.
And Lock and Strike was just supposed to end the attacker's turn if he gets excess shields. Maybe like this?

Quote:
LOCK AND STRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, if you roll any excess shields, each excess shield counts as an unblockable hit on the attacking figure and the attacking figure's turn immediately ends.

Quote:
Old January 17th, 2015, 06:20 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Hmm. I kinda liked the multiple activation frenzy style, but if this is better for the character then I'm all for it.
Old January 17th, 2015, 06:22 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I like it, some neat twists on old powers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Looks cool. A couple questions:
1) Is he supposed to be able to use Cowabunga! multiple times a turn, or only once per OM reveal?
I was wondering this as well. Also, just to clarify, is the intention that he add to his roll for each friendly and enemy figure he is adjacent to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
2) What exactly triggers the "the attacking figure's turn immediately ends" part in Lock and Strike? It seems like it's supposed to be the excess shields, but I think it could also be easily read that he ends the attacker's turn even if he doesn't get excess shields (assuming their attacking with an adjacent normal attack of course).
Seemed pretty clear to me, but you could word it like this to be clearer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
LOCK AND STRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure. If a figure receives one or more wounds from Lock and Strike, its turn immediately ends.
EDIT: 'd

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old January 17th, 2015, 09:24 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
The intention was a frenzy power that starts with an OM reveal but now that I think about it some more, I like it just working one time. I'll change it like so:

Quote:
COWABUNGA!
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Michelangelo, you may roll the 20-sided die, adding one to the roll for each figure he is adjacent to. If you roll 15 or higher, you may immediately take one additional turn with Michelangelo.
That looks good.

Quote:
And Lock and Strike was just supposed to end the attacker's turn if he gets excess shields. Maybe like this?

Quote:
LOCK AND STRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, if you roll any excess shields, each excess shield counts as an unblockable hit on the attacking figure and the attacking figure's turn immediately ends.
My first choice would be to word it more like TB's suggestion, but that version works too.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 18th, 2015, 12:09 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I had the same issues - I'm fine either way on the Cowabunga! bit and Lock and Strike is fine with clarification. Looks good overall!
Old January 18th, 2015, 09:30 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
COWABUNGA!
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Michelangelo, you may roll the 20-sided die, adding one to the roll for each figure he is adjacent to. If you roll 15 or higher, you may immediately take another turn with Michelangelo.
Should this be a numeral 1 since it references another numeral (the one rolled on the die)?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Scapemage; January 18th, 2015 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Bugged you can't subscribe from the bottom of the thread anymore.
Old January 18th, 2015, 11:14 AM

Yeah, it probably should. Like this, and I think I'll lower the roll too since it's just one additional turn:

COWABUNGA!
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Michelangelo, you may roll the 20-sided die, adding 1 to the roll for each adjacent figure. If you roll 11 or higher, you may immediately take one additional turn with Michelangelo.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library