Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 27th, 2010, 11:57 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
C3G Battle Reports

The C3G community spends a lot of time working on creating comic customs. Lets not forget to enjoy the customs as well. On Sunday, I played two C3G customs games.

First we had a game with Thor, Deadpool and Wolverine vs Darkseid, Hawkgirl and Cyclops. Darkseid took out Deadpool in one shot. Darkseid had a give and take battle with Thor (and finally prevailed). He next took out Wolverine. Hawkgirl and Cyclops never got into the game. When the dice are working well for Darkseid, he's devastating.

Next, we had a four way battle with the following participants:
my son's Superman and several squads of Beat Cops
my friend's Wonderwoman and Magneto
my friend's son's Deadpool, Iceman, Toad and Angel
my Wolverine, Blob and Mystique.
Superman took out Wonderwoman and Magneto very quickly while only taking one wound. Toad attacked Mystique, and Mystique responded by giving Toad a couple of wounds. Angel flew Toad out before he could take too much damage. Blob walked up to Deadpool and they started fighting it out. Blob started to take the advantage when Superman flew in and put some real damage on Blob. Wolverine came in to put two wounds on Superman. Deadpool finally took out Blob. Superman took out Deadpool and then Wolverine (after Wolvering took Superman to his last life). Iceman took out Superman and the Toad took out Mystique.

it came down to the Police vs Iceman, Toad and Angel. Iceman took out several Police before going down. It came down to a weakened Toad and Angel vs 10 Beat Cops. The game got called on account of time. The kids beat the adults and everyone had a great time.

Last edited by Griffin; June 1st, 2010 at 06:56 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy