Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old March 23rd, 2013, 08:59 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Whats your Starwars collection?

Oooooo. Duh XD
Old March 23rd, 2013, 10:52 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
All right, now to do borimir96's. I gotta ask, what? C3V mins???
Yup. C3V > Star Wars.

I mean, I like Star Wars and all that, but not enough to go and buy an entire collection of Minis to play HoSS with. If I had the Money I'd go HoME.
Hey, don't dis it till you see it buddy.

Just kidding, I understand you want to crawl into your little Hobbit hole and play with those figures you call LotR Heroscape.

Okay, I'm really just kidding. I love LotR. But seriously, HoSS has a great release planned. I'm extremely excited for May 4th.
Old March 23rd, 2013, 11:42 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ditto. I'm buying up all the minis I can!
Old March 23rd, 2013, 11:43 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Ditto. I'm buying up all the minis I can!
So you're the reason I can't find any Han Solos...
Old March 24th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Wellll. I may or may not have bought Auggies last one
Old March 24th, 2013, 11:49 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I keep peeking in at HoME, but it looks like nothing is happening over there. Is anything happening there?
Old March 24th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

I saw that Porkins posted. and I thought: oh no. Can't wait to put up HIS collection but I believe Gandalf is up for Playtesting, but other than that, I think everything else is still in the design stage.

Last edited by orgsbane; March 24th, 2013 at 09:06 PM.
Old March 24th, 2013, 08:56 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Well, to be fair, I've been collecting them for several years from Auggies as we designed them. (or as other figures came to my attention that I figured we would one day design).
Old March 25th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I've got a hodge podge of minis from buying boosters.

It's so much fun to get a random selection. Of course, I have no Han, Leia, Luke, or Threepio, and I proxy Artoo and Chewie. Eventually my FLGS will pick them up ... eventually.
Old March 25th, 2013, 09:55 PM

I've got 12 Rebel Troopers, 8 Stormtroopers, 8 Jawas, Leia, and Vader.

Of course, when I ordered these I knew what was going to be in the upcoming release so I planned accordingly. It's not much, but it provides some fun games when you also add in Classic figures.
Old March 25th, 2013, 09:57 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have
Human Scoundrel x3
Old Republic Scout x3
Old Republic Trooper x3

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old March 25th, 2013, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
I have
Human Scoundrel x3
Old Republic Scout x3
Old Republic Trooper x3
Oh boy, I wonder why those random figures?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape